• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((You know what I think could work? Let's just have a world with no pre-established lore and no real character restrictions (as long as they're not too powerful)), basically, make it as free as the start of this was.))

(Yeah, I would honestly like that. But I think we might need a partial piece to build off of, since Calamity here had the setting of being a Calamity Terraria world. Or should we be like the glimmervoid(My name to the blank white void of nothingness on a piece of paper or really anything for context.) and make it a place completely with absolutely nothing at all and have everyone build whatever they are going to build? Votes, maybe?)

((I don't see why you couldn't, just do account to not make them too powerful there, but I trust you'd do that anyway. And yeah, I feel like having a simple base would probably somewhat help new people join.))

(Same. I'll make it when a majority of you decide when. Though the only thing that I'll add to the nothingness is a cabin. Because start.)

*I had disappeared. I come back looking like this*
IMG_0592.PNG

(In the meantime, I'm just going to have N. continue their chaos and keep damaging the base because feral rage. Plus, no one seems to care, so I'm just going to make a mess of the room no one seems to care about.)
*More destruction in the room with the ocean base teleporter.*

"Wait, already?"
*Checks the date*
"Huh, it is October. Time flies by so fast."

((Weird that they blocked RPnation but not TCF.))

Back
Top Bottom