• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Seriously? The moment I decide to leave to do something away from the computer is the moments people care about what I'm doing. I'm shocked.)
*A vicious creature, with a gray body with green-blue triangles sticking out of it. It has six legs, each with three toed feet. It has six light-blue eyes. Its muzzle and underbelly are white, and its tail and ears are slender green-blue triangles detached from its body. It has an ionising radiation symbol on its chest with three detached green triangles, giving it the appearance of a bow-tie. Its consuming parts and wires and anything that have any hint of power, consumed with an urge to fulfill its hunger. Small traces of nuclear radiation can be felt coming from it. It has destroyed nearby walls and any contents of the chests, if any, within the room.*

*Takes out my Megashark and point it at the creature*
"Stop messing with our stuff or I will shoot you! No questions asked!"

(Which body part? Kinda need that to register. You can't say they get sent back by knockback by thousands of kilometers because you hit them in the leg unless you're that powerful in which 'why?')

The creature took the hit, but is effectively goaded into violence. It responds by unleashing nuclear radiation similarly to a skunk, and then attempt to bite you while you are airborne. If you successfully land, it backs away and 'scans' you with their eyes, looking for a weakness.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get to work then."

Back
Top Bottom