• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Well obviously the creature isn't there anymore. Also because of the V-280 crew, the door is open. Plus, the remains of a flash bang and tear gas are there, because the V-280 have not cleaned up. So, make sure that suit is on tight.)

(Thanks Foraging Slime. I've just realized something.)

Mistform answers to that.
"Because people decided to just run in and break down a door while throwing stuff. Because you left. And I quote...
Foraging Slime said:
We saw a civilian evacuating the facility. we were unaware anyone else was still in here
And somehow, they can see through walls and be completely oblivious to the two people who were with you when we last saw each other. Either that or they have spies around so be careful. Anyways, back to the tear gas, I may be a mist, but I can't clean that up. It's not a potion. You're going to wait til it fades."

(ok i'm just going to ignore this because i really don't care. also why does it seem like your extremely annoyed with me, almost annoyed with my existence?)
(I try and bring in some good characters and you find some way, ANY way to :red:ing ruin them as though my intentions were to make them the most cruel and unemphatic people in the universe. at this point i just want to up and leave simply because everything i do seem to be horrific and... look i'm sick of this. I'm not popular in school, my family is not in the best situation, and the one place i enjoy being simply because i'm not known as the ugliest person on earth, )

(so if nobody objects i'm just going to.... just remove all of my characters as soon as possible so i don't have to deal with this. If your someone I know I can rely on to not hate my guts and find loop holes in LITERALLY everything I do then thank you.)

(I'm also sorry for even join this as all of my characters, except for Jennifer, seem to be... Hated. Im sorry for anyone who enjoyed having me here and i'm sorry for any commotion this large comment has caused)

*the fire suddenley starts shrinking way faster than would be normal. within an hour the fire is gone and except for the wildlife, the area looks mostly good as new.*
(if you want to know what I was planning on doing with the fire, PM me)
Image result for uss discovery spore drive gif

(if I remember than that's all of my characters. In advance thank you @Animus Viral for pointing out my mistakes and the impossibilities of a 700,000KM fire just dying.)

Foraging Slime said:
(ok i'm just going to ignore this because i really don't care. also why does it seem like your extremely annoyed with me, almost annoyed with my existence?)
(Well, history showed you have a habit of bunnying things, which you have done multiple times, even during the fire by trying to break Ssnakee's ship. That was the main reason why I am cautious of you and what you do. It's not of hate or annoyance, it is just because of not wanting the past to repeat itself.)
Foraging Slime said:
I try and bring in some good characters and you find some way, ANY way to :red:ing ruin them as though my intentions were to make them the most cruel and unemphatic people in the universe.
(Because I am cynical. But the way you respond to posts, including the joking ':red: you's and insults, you add to some posts bascially are asking to agitate people, even when it's a joke. Yes, it is a joke to you, but you are rubbing people the wrong way if you think people won't get annoyed or agitated by that. Plus, it serves to be a bit of karma, it seems. Since some of your actions have made people feel simular to what you are currently feeling.)
SsnakeeTheDragon said:
(I wanted to get rid of the fleet to stop dealing with the godmodding and anger and toxicity to return to focussing on my main characters.)
(Since you also attempted to use others, like Ssnakee (With his ship, both the fleet and the smaller spacecraft, with the Borg, and with the fire, attempts to destroy both, though one was induced, the other was not.), Orifan1 (Attempt to kill Nosako, a main character of his without permission, with a titan.), and me(Shadow base, which is nowhere near the surface, attempted to destroy it without permission.), just for your own personal gain so you could just make more events.)
Foraging Slime said:
I'm also sorry for even join this as all of my characters, except for Jennifer, seem to be... Hated.
(I do no think that is the case, I don't think you characters are hated, it is simply how you do things with events. Creating overwhelming fires, sending armies of titans against a base that is not even close to the surface of the earth... That's probably the thing that you tick people off with. If you wanted to make an event, don't make it unbelievable from the moment you could possibly see it, and if you are trying to use someone else's stuff, you should have at least ask for permission.)
Foraging Slime said:
In advance thank you @Animus Viral for pointing out my mistakes and the impossibilities of a 700,000KM fire just dying.
(The only exception here, is that it's not only me. You can try to pin all the blame on me if you want, but more people have disagreed with you about the fire.)
(Look, I'm sorry you feel hated, but what you have tried in the past probably have already agitated people in the past, and if you just kept on doing it, you would probably get even more backlash.
Please have some respect with other people's properties and not try to use your characters, items, etc to destroy them.
I'm sorry that you feel like I try to probe you.
I'm sorry that I do.
I'm sorry you are leaving.
But please do not use other people just as a stepping stone for whatever you have in mind, and have some tolerance for the things people ignore.)

Last edited:
(you know that one gif of that one scene from "community" where the dude is coming back with the pizza and the entire place is on fire? yea thats literally whats happening right now. except im the dude with the pizza)

*Spooky Scary Skeletons remixes begins playing on most radio stations. Not saying all the radios start playing, just that the stations will play that if you decide to turn on one.*

Back
Top Bottom