• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile in Novaya Moskva, 50 km distance from the main base....

The head of the country, Grigor II, alas the gigantic robot, finished analysing the base layout using the quantum technology. - [OUR ONLY CHANCE TO BEAT "dodgy people" IS TO MASS THE ATTACKERS ONTO IT. ] Apparently the base is just 5 km from the head of the army. A massive ten thousand of elite robots fielded against the base. [AND TO SURPRISE THE "portal out" PEOPLE SO THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO DEFEND IT. CAPTURE OR DESTROY THE OBSTACLE KILLING OUR SCOUTS.]

Given the order, the mechs, the bombers and the artilery began rushing and shelling the bases. Every single one, even the fake ones to make sure nothing remain. An unholy army of the Novaya Russia, undefeatable elites of their own.

"This is what you call an uncontrollable situation, pathetic weaklings. In the name of F-Stop, you all will fall."

The voice was a combination of NEGIS and ICaRUS, but distorted, and warped.
Metallic, black tentacles and arms rise from the ground, ripping parts of the base apart. The main eye of the machine is charging an attack.

"Everything’s all jumbled up, messed up, flustered... hahaha. Can't you hear the sound of it struggling? As if to say it cannot fall asleep like this. Heh. I understand now why looking down on someone can be quite fun."

(I almost want to get the void involved in this as well, but that would require I actually return to this because it wouldn't back out once done.)

The army goes to quickly shell the real base, causing the earthquake. 9.9 Richter localized. Uh. Oh.

[HA-HAA, XAXAXAXA, WE GOT IT! THE BASE WILL BE DESTROYED TO THE BARE STONY CRATER ONCE WE FINISH!]

The mechs come in and raze every other defence means. This is unwinnable situation.

Army:
10000 mechs
3700 Artillery
1300 Bombers

(1 NEGiS/ICARUS)

"I want to destroy everything here. Is that so much to ask?"
The eye unleashes a devastating energy pulse attack specifically towards the biggest part of the surviving base.

"What is there left for me; the one who failed to protect? I'm not weak like I used to be. I can now replace any body part and recover from any damage. We are two, but we are one. Do you know what this means? Heh. It's so easy to have you look up the true superiors when we kick you down. What can you do other than look up to us when you're down on the ground?"

(I'm going to continue until the RPers in the base actually flee.)

(Same there.)

The planes bomb the hell outta the crumbling base, leaving a larger and larger crater everytime. And killing the clone Halt that was left there. (I don't have any use left for him any more.)

(I'd want to join in this thing, but also... yeah, not sure I want to get back to this and the void would require me to do so, maybe afterwards I'd have to have a story thing or event to get the void out before it infects everything, which I could have the empire handle.)

"You feel helpless yet? Oh, yes... Puhuhuhu... You all dragged me down to the pits of despair. Destroyed me. Kill me, over and over. You never knew when to stop. I will stop you for sure this time."

The core of NEGIS/ICaRUS is mobile, using its tentacles and arms to move it around, like a martian walker would. It continue ripping apart the base, and takes the potion collection and smashes it apart, with all the liquid pouring out onto the floor in a mess of acid.

(Since I control Kyoko, and I'm going to rescue Alias for now, because Bubby will not appreciate the death of him, despite the many reasons why I would let him die. Also too lazy to look up the hex code for pink, so have red text Kyoko.)

"I don't know where Beta is, sorry! But, I got Alias at least. We are going to have to get out of here quickly, for obvious reasons!"

The mechs then heat the automatic farm into lava, destroying absolutely every mean to gather stuff. The propaganda Satellite mocks the ones in caves further to flee. [HA, YOU WANT TO FIGHT US ALL WITH THE PITIFUL WEAPONS NOW? WE'LL SHRED YOU IN NO TIME! HAHAHAHAA!]

"Everyone who likes you is by your side now."

The Vahki, the ancient machines used as guards by V. Teridax for the base awake once again, this time turning against the RPers, and begin attacking them with energy bolts and disks.

"Why are you trying to let us go? Is this not what you wanted by living here?"

(Yeah, I'm abstaining from joining the process, can't do it without it not making sense to get the empire involved and that would be a one way ticket back here.)

[EVEN THOSE WHO YOU THINK WOULD ESCAPE. EVEN THEY WERE WISER BY ESCAPING ANYWAY.] - The really powerful beam hits Murph, ejecting him outta base. - [DO YOU FEEL IT? THE ANGER? GO ON AND DESPAIR.] - It then destroys the cloning lab.

The mechs still rend whatever is left from the base. It is just... barren now, almost nothing of use. Except some people who could still be there. Finally the beam strengthens, and begins to rend these remains too.

The mech stomps on Megashark, breaking it entirely. - ["lets see how you fare" WITHOUT WEAPON, "coward" PERSON, WILL YOU BE AS STUPID TO TRY TO HEADBUTT OUR FORCES? TRUTH IS - BASE IS ALREADY GONE. DESTROYED. THE CRATER IS NOW BARREN FROM YOUR BELOVED PLACE, XAXAXAXAXA!] - The satellite still seems to taunt him further. This is unwinnable.

((I guess we could consider this the final event before we do the timeskip))

*Luckily, I had already got everything from my room and Beta's room, so I prepare the portal to my homeland* M- Murph!

Back
Top Bottom