• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile in a mostly empty warehouse, there was a mask, just laying there, seemingly waiting for someone to put it on, covered in quite some amount of dust and quite old, yet, despite its age it appears to be in perfect condition, no rust, not even a single scratch, as if it had just been made with the only proof against that being the dust covering it.

I sat on the old, fallen tree. Lets just see what else is on the map. The ancient map only shown this landscape and places of the ten trials with X's, oh well. At least they were numbered, but wait, what is in reverse? Oh right, nothing there. So I flipped it back and looked up the sky. Nothing still looking for me. I probably should try to get to the first trial, assuming, it does exist. My weapons are only fists, because I couldn't be bothered with grabbing stuff, would I? Well, thankfully it seemed peaceful enough.

(I think I'll have Slyck have his own inventory)

(That mask reminds me of the back... uh... the glitch through reality place. Back something. Backrooms? Backhall- I'm just going to leave it there. It's the place with the constant noise of humming from lights. I recall something about a mask in that place where whoever put it on just becomes the main murderer of that place. Maybe it might have been fanon, but still reminds me of it.)

"We tried to accept it endlessly. We wanted to understand them in our head, no matter the consequences. Look what happened now. Destruction. But when there is despair, there is hope. Hope is needed so despair can grow, but the vice versa exists."

The Fixer notices the new yellow light in the sky. She frowns.

"A beacon of hope? Or was it merely a crack where despair will befall onto the world?"

(These remnants are only crater, there's not too much to encase of. )

I looked at the bright yellow light, sighing. - "Should I just go there and risk swaying my way? Or go on my way to the trial? I might use some weapon, to be honest." - I looked back to the map, and rather decided to move to where the 1st X wanted me to.

(I think don't think it was the backrooms, that I remember had some other killer, a monster, floating, I think, although the other details match my memory of it.)

"so, are you sure you're going to do it?"

"yea... this twisted game... needs to be reset."

"alright then, i wont stop you. it'll be kinda fun, watching this instance of me start over again. will their memories be effected?"

"probably not. I could, but the others would probably raise hell over it... well, unless you mean the memories of my beings. in which case, yes."

"well, thats just going to get awkward isint it? when Program comes back and everyone knows exactly who he is. or when Nosako appears and everyone tells him he's gonna be game ended by some serial killer from morioh...."

"thats.... not how things will go this time. this time, things will go differently."

"very well." a void portal opens

"goodbye, Alpha Program"

"and the same to you, Architech..."

the Architech sighs, and then presses the button.

and just like that, everything I own resets.

(Btw, I recommend not having a character who matters to you put the mask on, especially since it's a key item for my upcoming character here.)

(I'm going to do what the Red Shoes basically does, since it's basically somehow the same thing. The Red Shoes takes control of who wears them, though it is able to mesmerize characters to go to it, which this doesn't seem to. Eh. Going to do it anyways.)

An employee who decided to check on the warehouse, wherever it is, decided to go in. They were probably getting ready for the shipment of [insert unoriginal product here.]. They sneak a few glances toward the mask while working or checking everything. Curious, they picked up the mask, dusted it off, and like the girl who put on the red shoes, they decided to put on the mask.

a beam of pure damage rains down upon francis, not only killing him, but making it hurt the whole time. both on the outside and on the inside as he falls into a crippling depression

"heh. forgot that this used to be the "kill francis 1.0" button

(Oh, well. Uh... I just uh... Well... Chir, choose your canon or something then? IDK.)

Anyways, back to the company of electricity and abnormalities
"It's been a while, hasn't it, B?
Back again to do the same days as always, huh?

Don't worry. I won't tire you with this. Instead, I'll talk about our new research. We've been allied with Zayin for a long time, as you know. But now... We have separated a new... specimen. Consider it... Like a phantom..."
(Yes. The Phantoms are back.)

((Anyway, I believe Anthony Slyck is free for interraction, Ori.))

I was still walking... what a long walk, if there was anything that just made that less boring or anything like that. Even a friend would make it less like a chore.

The Fixer takes notice of the electricity, along with other people, stopping or tries to rush past it, either in fear or in panic.(Since assuming Zayin. If not, ignore this post.) The Fixer draws their sword.

"Ah yes, Ordeals. Here. Great."

(Well this makes things easier for me.)
The employee is suddenly completely paralyzed, losing consciousness soon after, as the mask truly starts to take effect.
The man starts losing any memories he may have had and begins morphing to a more draconic shape, being covered in scales, growing a tail covered in the same golden scales, horns coming out of the back of his head. (No wings though, and he is indeed mine now from this point forward.)

"If electricity is its only trick, then this could be an easy one to suppress."
She puts her blade to it, expecting for energy to attempt to jolt her.

(Yeah, expected that, Chir.)

The masked drake eventually wakes up, still in the warehouse with no memory of how he'd gotten there or who he is.

Back
Top Bottom