• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa! What in the known world had just happened!? An undead!? Uhm... I worry I might've disturbed his eternal rest. - "U-uh, sorry I've... disturbed you, if I did." - I did no sudden actions, just not yet.

(I hate math.)
"Well, here's your rundown then. For city history, the city was founded a decade ago, by a man named Tektus. The city was to protect those who were fleeing from the Plagues and provide shelter to those who needed it. However, as of now, the Plague still ravages the area near the city. With the protection of our Nanos, we are able to hold them off, and at times, push them back. But with the constant number of the Plague, it seems futile. But either way, we still try to make a living here. Most of the events in the city's history around here usually revolve around either the government, the Plague, or whatever gangs or organizations trying to seize control.

The city is divided into districts. Commercial district, Industrial district, and Residential district are self explanatory. Justice district is for the courts and the police forces. District of Hope refers to the education that those who live here take, since our younger generation are considered the hope of Zayin, though opinion varies. District of Science is usually where we do research of certain topics. Then there are the parts of the city that don't really belong to any district, like the cemetery, the main government building, and a few other minor buildings. Just refer to them as public buildings. You are in the District of Hope, since this is a library for those who learn. It may seem large from my description, but this is a mere city. It's a lot smaller than how grandiose I make it seem."

Okay, this is weird about this creature... but is probably alegory to my fatherland. Maybe it's destroyed, but the remnants are still moving. Like me. - "Well, I don't need to experience loneliness, so, there's one question - I'm heading for the trials, and I'd ask - would you be kind enough to follow through bad and good times? I know it's weird asking you, but trust me - it'd be better than having no one to talk with."

I'm happy now, as at least I could talk with somebody... oh wait, where are we. I'll see... "Okay, so according to the map... we're near the big X. I think it's there... yep." - I could see a giant tree in the distance. - "Okay, I don't know how these trials would work with you and me, but regardless of any outcome, wish me luck. You can follow me too, I guess." - I seem to be sprinting the final distance into the tree. And whoa, it IS big!

"...Well, guess I was incorrect. Eh. Learn from mistakes, as they say. Hmm. Well..."
Belief sits back at her desk.
"I wonder how Amos Company is doing."

The Fixer walks past the two, with the Sweeper armor off. Once in the library, they address Belief.
"Well, sis, didn't find any scrap, or books for you, but hey, seems people still can survive outside the city, so that's good."

The path seems to suddenly split, with me... oh great, what are the voices...

"You seem determined, don't you? Your homeland had burned, I saw it in your eyes."

This is just strange, how it did know that?

"You're probably questioning how I could read your mind? It's a part of my... ahem, ability to see far. Fret not, as your first trial is to be a hero... well, kinda. You know, heroes defeat evil, bravely. We'll see how brave are you." *gulp* I'd wish I'd had more time, but then the gate opened. I looked above it. This seems to be reading following:
"Forest Arena, Trial of Heroism."

Welp. Guess I'm entering inside.
((For dead dragon, the path only came up, as he can see how Slyck is doing there.))

Okay, so I came into giant arena... huh, it's devoid- oh, the gates shut down with the vines. Guess I'm not leaving that unless I'm done, gone, or I somehow complete it.

"Now, you may think you're trapped, but it's just part of a trial. The cornered mice will always fight their way back. One of ten thousand cats die to its bite, which shouldn't be deadly at all. I'll start calm though, to let you warmed up." - What in the- I didn't believe those existed. Okay, they seem to be cackling evilly. Oh this is just cheap to try and miss me while trying. Well then, here I go. I swung the chain and whipped it at a skeleton.
"Like a vampire hunter, I see..."

The voices probably compliment me, but I shouldn't leave myself off guard, even while I have a bone and a hook. I then thwacked another skullbone with its own bone, and another with hook. Just like a cornered mouse would do at that moment - fight.

"...Well, at least that's some news. Surprising, since I thought most have at this point would have gone into hiding or enter the city already. Maybe not. That will be an interesting observation to put into the books."
Belief goes to add some information to a form that she has on her desk.

"Hmm. I hope you enjoy your afternoon too, sis."
With a hint of dejection, the Fixer leaves the library, and begins walking to the center of the Hope District of Zayin.

*Puts up the book*
"Well, I might as well go too. Try and find that Sweeper gear you were talking about."
*Heads off towards the Commercial District, having learned about it from that one conversation I overheard*

Unfortunately, there was no Sweeper gear in the commercial district, as no company seemed to make it for civilian use.
That was due to how notorious the real Sweepers searched endlessly for prey in any form, attacking them with their hooks. If they walk near a corpse, they will start to butcher it and consume the body. That is how they sustain themselves. With this, they were hard to kill alone, and took a lot of skill to destroy one.

However, their armor is sought after for how durable it was, only obtained by those who have defeated the Sweepers before, or have purchased it from someone who has. The Fixers usually obtained these armors through contract. The government may have some armor, but they may not be willing to trade in as they are in a conservative mindset, in an attempt to devote resources to stop the plague at all costs, with the exception of the death of the city as a cost, of course.

Hmm, time to get careless with the beat-up and whack them off. Huh, there's no more? And how did the platforms appear now?

"I must say, I'm impressed now. But there's still two challenges left for you. A clone of vampire slayer... well, it's fake, but what we can do? The other one you will see yourself." - and so I- OW, that was fast to feel pain like that, eh? Well then, I fought back with the hook, so he would taste his own medicine. It's going on, and he's still taking more beating than I do, thankfully, even if some attacks seem different, like daggers. Daggers? Huh.

Back
Top Bottom