• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"OH, no..." I perform a Heal Prayer just in case.

Meanwhile, I am doing dance practice in the auditorium (yes, we have an auditorium).

I am sleeping, dreaming of pink, fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows. (Name that MLP YouTuber!)

I am somehow in a tree, somehow holding a spark. (Guess what's happening!)

((Is alpha’s illness an actual illness or a fictional one? I’m asking because I’m searching her symptoms on webmd and I got nothing.
What? So what if I unironically used webmd for an rp, dart is a doctor, after all))

*Gets bored and heads back to base*
*Heads into the Medical Bay*
*Sees everything that happened*
"...OH BOY WHAT IN THE WORLD!?"

"Alpha, are you okay?"

IN my dream, i am answering random questions about pink, fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows. (No, seriously, guess!)

"And leap, and twirl, and take two steps, and leap, and twirl, and take two steps, and step to the side, and do a- what was that?" I hear Murph and rush to the medbay.

Suddenly, it's raining, no thunderstorming. I am still in the tree.

((Is alpha’s illness an actual illness or a fictional one? I’m asking because I’m searching her symptoms on webmd and I got nothing.
What? So what if I unironically used webmd for an rp, dart is a doctor, after all))
Fictional. If someone can communicate through dreams, you could use that to speak to Alpha.

Is it true that a slime god had been defeated when i’m Away? Cuz so we’re in trouble.
“Aside from the stalker being after one of us, how are we in trouble?”
((Figured out how to do the colored text thing without my text being invisible while on mobile))

[doublepost=1548040817,1548040695][/doublepost]Dart floats up a bit
“Someone get her onto a bed. Someone else get her a cold pad.”

“Aside from the stalker being after one of us, how are we in trouble?”
((Figured out how to do the colored text thing without my text being invisible while on mobile))
“If i’m Not wrong what you’ve defeated is only it’s testing form, as the true slime god is the size of a small planet and capable of devouring an entire galaxy by manipulating gravitational fields.”
“Also it’s probably coming our way now that it find some reasonably powerful beings to digest.”

Suddenly, Alpha appears in my dream. She seems to be ill. "Wh-what happened?"

I obey Dart's orders.

I'm just standing there, trying to get through to Alpha via telepathy.

Suddenly, the weather is wonderful. I am still in the tree.

“If i’m Not wrong what you’ve defeated is only it’s testing form, as the true slime god is the size of a small planet and capable of devouring an entire galaxy by manipulating gravitational fields.”
“Also it’s probably coming our way now that it find some reasonably powerful beings to digest.”
:red:. Can an observatory or a telescope see it?”

"Oh! Uh.." Suddenly, we are at a sandy beach. "What the?"

I appear in the dream. "Should I tell the others?" I ask it as though I was there the whole time.

In real life, I enter with a cold pad. "Okay."

Back
Top Bottom