• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:red:. Can an observatory or a telescope see it?”
“I could go look for it.”
Xernir creates a portal and looks into it, seconds later he pull his head back out.
:redspin:
,that thing is coming, we have a few days, but we must get To an entirely different planet in that period of time.”
*sees Alpha.
*Places ankh shield on her.
“Hopefully that works, it worked for most common diseases.”

“I could go look for it.”
Xernir creates a portal and looks into it, seconds later he pull his head back out.
:redspin:
,that thing is coming, we have a few days, but we must get To an entirely different planet in that period of time.”
*sees Alpha.
*Places ankh shield on her.
“Hopefully that works, it worked for most common diseases.”
“I have a better idea. Lockheed Martin is working on some new space fighter craft. We steal some prototype models, and go and YEET that slime.”

"I'll start packing things up in case we DO need to get out of here."
*Heads to where all my chests are and starts sorting them*

I disappear from the dream, then appear in the medbay in real life. "Alpha hasn't gotten enough sleep, and she's been exposed to a lot of chemicals."

“I have a better idea. Lockheed Martin is working on some new space fighter craft. We steal some prototype models, and go and YEET that slime.”
you really think you can beat something capable of destroying galaxies with a few spacecrafts?

*Comes out*
"Alright, all my stuff has been packed. Now, I have just one question... HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET OFF OF THIS PLANET!?"

“I’m prescribing her some rest. I’ll need to know what sort of chemicals she has been exposed to in order to decide if she also needs any medication”
you really think you can beat something capable of destroying galaxies with a few spacecrafts?
“That, and some frames of war on wings of death” I finish writing a message to someone “I’m calling in a favor”
Meanwhile...
Some :red: Excalibur main is idling around in his landing craft

“Tenno, a time-limited mission alert is available. Check navigation”
The :red: I mentioned earlier gets up, and heads to the navigation console of his ship
“A FAVOR FOR PROGRAM - ARCHWING - DESTROY SOME GELATIN MASS IN SPACE IN SOME ALTERNATE UNIVERSE - REWARD IS 3 OROKIN CATALYSTS AND 200 PLATINUM UPON DESTRUCTION OF THE SLIME MASS - 5 DAYS REMAINING”
“3 potatoes! And 200 bitcoin! I have decided that Archwing isint that terrible anymore!”

“I’m prescribing her some rest. I’ll need to know what sort of chemicals she has been exposed to in order to decide if she also needs any medication”

“That, and some frames of war on wings of death” I finish writing a message to someone “I’m calling in a favor”
Meanwhile...
Some :red: Excalibur main is idling around in his landing craft

“Tenno, a time-limited mission alert is available. Check navigation”
The :red: I mentioned earlier gets up, and heads to the navigation console of his ship
“A FAVOR FOR PROGRAM - ARCHWING - DESTROY SOME GELATIN MASS IN SPACE IN SOME ALTERNATE UNIVERSE - REWARD IS 3 OROKIN CATALYSTS AND 200 PLATINUM UPON DESTRUCTION OF THE SLIME MASS - 5 DAYS REMAINING”
“3 potatoes! And 200 bitcoin! I have decided that Archwing isint that terrible anymore!”
"in standard units that thing have 300000000 hp, the only way i've managed to beat it back in the old days is with super abilities, which i had since lost. you'll need extremely powerful weapons."
"or you could fool it into thinking we're on another planet, but be warned! that thing is very intelligent!"
"come to think of it it shouldn't be as mad at us as it currently is, not enough to bother attacking us, anyways."

Last edited:
"in standard units that thing have 300000000 hp, the only way i've managed to beat it back in the old days is with super abilities, which i had since lost. you'll need extremely powerful weapons."
"or you could fool it into thinking we're on another planet, but be warned! that thing is very intelligent!"
"come to think of it it shouldn't be as mad at us as it currently is, not enough to bother attacking us, anyways."
“You underestimate just how strong the Tenno are. I met a guy who had a pistol that dealt 700+ damage in one shot”

"Apparently a giant slime is coming towards this planet and we need to get off of it as soon as possible. Other than that, nothing much."

Back
Top Bottom