• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Artheus teleported near Murph, and shooted a barrage of magic missiles using the BoomStick towards the slime.
((He has the Power Lance, a.k.a "BoomStick" so he is pretty dank OP))

Artheus teleported near Murph, and shooted a barrage of magic missiles using the BoomStick towards the slime.
((He has the Power Lance, a.k.a "BoomStick" so he is pretty dank OP))
((Yea but im moderating a bossfight that @Godley started, and i dont want to make him pissed at the fact that i trivialized his boss that he probably meant to be "supr op". i know i would be pissed if someone trivialized a fight against Ghoul while i was away))
the missiles are doing roughly the same amount of damage as the lasers that everyone else is firing at the slime does

((Yea but im moderating a bossfight that @Godley started, and i dont want to make him pissed at the fact that i trivialized his boss that he probably meant to be "supr op". i know i would be pissed if someone trivialized a fight against Ghoul while i was away))
the missiles are doing roughly the same amount of damage as the lasers that everyone else is firing at the slime does
((Sounds accurate))
So it's hardened to magic eh?
He keeps attacking at an accelerated pace

I rush in. Item get plays!

Kidding. I pick Alpha up and bring her to the infirmary.

I was watching the whole event from the shadows.

I continue shooting. "I don't know a way to get Day-Fur or whatever his name is out without sending him into the universe."

I also continue shooting.

the giant slime is now at half of its health
"guys, i think i know of a way to get the tenno to increase their efforts"
meanwhile, on the Tenno IRC channel...
<Program>: hey guys
<Program>: i heard the slime from the alert event drops [Maiming strike]
<BetterNamePending>: excuse me what the :red:
Back to reality...
suddenly, the number of tenno attacking the slime doubles.

"Are you okay? I've been manipulating this ship for you for half an hour. I was getting worried."

"Don't worry, everything will be okay..." I grab a healing potion, hand it to Alpha, and perform a Heal Prayer.

I smoke-eport (lol) into the room.

I keep shooting. However, I'm also increasing fire on the creature. Seems I'm going all out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

My ship gets hit and explodes. I respawn, but not behind Bubby because she's literally inside the ship. Instead, I respawn on Defure. "I'm down! I repeat! I'm down!"

Back
Top Bottom