Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...are you saying..."
"You want to attack some innocent creature for food?" (PT)
*he already knows where this is going...*
((Sorry for the late response. Bonetale.))

"Welp, I'm going to look for cobwebs in the coffee shop. Feel free to follow if you want."
*Looks at the girls*
"As I said to everyone else, I'm heading back into the coffee shop."
*Walks off*

((Wonder how Young!Jeutite will react.))

Edit: ((Also, questioning a bit when it comes to how Murph would get injected with a syringe.))

((hoo boy... That'll be something for tomorrow. But I wanna focus on Shine's side for now.))
*Jeutite, after getting back to his room, flops on the pillow, leaving a bit of latex on it, and falls asleep, leaving Young!Jeutite to take over the new body.*

(Well, back apparently.)
Velika does what I said, being throw rock at communists, yell, run back, frame with mask remnant while self-destructing, then let chaos ensue.

Senatsu is about to have yet another dream bounce, if my internet does not die. Also I will be attacking/tackling/dealing/some word I am unaware of the concept of freeloaders tomorrow.

Apparently, there's also another elevator in the room with the blue vats. Like this one, instead of a normal elevator that you would see at a mall or something.
Boris and the Dark Survival 2_17_2020 7_15_17 PM.png
(Shush, I've been playing BATDS quite a bit, okay?)
Because I don't think ladders are going to help hatchlings go up or down, and at least this one does not rely on having a bottom part of the elevator, if that makes sense. Like it has a floor, but not a bottom that... Oh who am I kidding, it's quite hard to explain, this may take a while.

(My only guess is that the elite squads are coming for our characters because of -insert heroic thing- or that they are coming cuz some random bad guy is in Codspeace Hills and soon enough our characters beat the bad guy, get ranked gods, get god powers (SATAN powers for Burst) and then be called - Calamity Heroes but then other bad guys dont learn and get defeated by them before everyone but the hatchlings die out and they finally grow up into GODS)

``.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…………………………...……………...…………...………...……………..``

``I feel like getting some food for the others..... but the lab probably already has some....``

Back
Top Bottom