• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
``Wait..... if everyone Is gone...…… then...…… hmm...………………………………… Pyrausta's job is done!``

|He attempts to leave the building as a whole|

The worms were easily mutated by the Phyrexian Ichor(Apparently, that's what glistening oil is called in canon) upon the contact with Aether Phyrexian forces.
As it tries to go deeper, they can sense something grabbing onto them, holding them back, with a similar grasp to them.

``Here we go..... about to leave...….. then...…. finally...…… I BEAT THE GIANT MONSTER....... I just wish I was the chosen on------ oh...….. thanks.....``

|He goes to the proper exit|

The worms were easily mutated by the Phyrexian Ichor(Apparently, that's what glistening oil is called in canon) upon the contact with Aether Phyrexian forces.
As it tries to go deeper, they can sense something grabbing onto them, holding them back, with a similar grasp to them.
It checks what exactly it is that is pulling them back.

(Well, let's have a battle in hell at the core of the world against two merciless foes, each with powers of their own, each with high stakes on both sides.)
1582034753958.png

The Soul of New Phyrexia grasps a hold onto the worm, in an attempt to send the worm into Aether Phyrexian compleation.

The soul begins charging it's own attack, while its flesh keeps trying to embed itself into the worm like clay or some mush oozing into its cracks and gaps while holding it together with the soul, like some glue.

Due to it's nature, it releases the part that is embedded and pushes it back, in an attempt to push them back as well, before regenerating that part.
All while still charging.

|A failed duke fishron (or its replacement of this world) battle later..... Pyrausta…. just groans......……..|

``What do I do now...…. well.. there aint any more monsters that are practices to face the giant fishron… do.....``

The ejected part is absorbed into the soul, as it still is using its normal melee attacks, in attempts to capture and hold it. Its 'attack' is ready, though, it's not going to use it.

The ejected part is absorbed into the soul, as it still is using its normal melee attacks, in attempts to capture and hold it. Its 'attack' is ready, though, it's not going to use it.
It's tail begins to glow brightly,
As it nearly arrives at the core.
(So by a storytelling standpoint, there's nothing keeping me from making it reach the core, yes?)

(The Soul is. And the fact that the core is basically Aether Phyexianized like New Phyrexia's/Mirrodin's/Argentum's core was.)
The soul is still attempting to follow and grab the worm.

Back
Top Bottom