• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
*He hyperventilates for a bit, but was normal after that.*
"...first off... where did that snake come from..."
"And second off... please tell me that wasn't poisonous."

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
"O-okay... maybe not, but it tried to choke you. Tha- GH~!" - Turns out Timon was getting choked by a bigger snake, one that could at least fit an Avali for a meal. Flailing, Timon tried to reach for any syringe. "H-H..."

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
It at least seems to work, as sharp pain causes it to retreat.

Timon also hyperventilates there. - "What's wrong with all the aggressive snakes there?!"

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
"...I don't know... but what I do know is that we need to find the source of the problem."
"Because this is-"
*he refrains himself from making that pun. It would've been really bad, anyways.*

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
"Uh, why you're holding your tongue back there?" - Timon just didn't like the sharp break in middle of sentence. - "Anyway, figures we need to reorganize with everything."

Diamond the Piplup Ω

Skeletron Prime
"...sorry, just stopped myself from making a pun back there."
"But yeah, it might be a good idea to just..."
"Uh..."

"...what do you mean, reorganize with everything? Should we just... go to the source of the problem immediately and not worry about it longer than we have to?"

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
"...sorry, just stopped myself from making a pun back there."
"But yeah, it might be a good idea to just..."
"Uh..."

"...what do you mean, reorganize with everything? Should we just... go to the source of the problem immediately and not worry about it longer than we have to?"
"Yeah... that could work too. But mostly stop the panic."

Changing Flask

Duke Fishron
"W-well... let's begin from beginning. First put the injured somewhere safe, then investigate what did just attack us, then I'll continue brewing the new combinations of syringes... Maybe I could make some notes of the syringes in midst of dealing with the problem?"

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
Senatsu firmly locked the door from the outside to the lab this time. No one coming in or out for now, without her permission.

Given the state of Codspeace, she better be careful not to get caught. She was pretty sure, now that a new power in charge, the stuff she had would be confiscated when they find her, so she better relocate her items to the NULL gauntlet. While it is tempting to just hide in the gauntlet, she knew not doing anything about this change in regime would not result well for here. But for now, better safe than sorry.

Top Bottom