• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Oh, I dunno, maybe because it's common courtesy to not let someone die after they fainted like, what, twenty times? Plus, what did you ever do that would warrant us letting that thing kill you? You're not useless, or a problem. You're just injured. And once you get better, I'm sure you'll get back in the swing of things!"

[He smiles. Well, whatever a combination of trying to smile while not yelling in pain from being on fire would be.]

"I can bring you to the portal if you want. Just say the word."

*Walks over to loot portal*
"Hmm... what is that portal anyways. Could it be... my way home? Hmm..."
*Thinks for a couple of seconds*
"Welp. No time to think about it! I'll see you all later!"
*Jumps into loot portal*

*arteus is very wounded but still alive, the potion healed him a little bit, but it seems like Artheus has eaten Thousands of life crystals and life fruits, so the heling inst very effective
(maybe that is a good reason for him to survive that attack, withous havin to take Deus ex Machina onto the story, not too much at least)

"Thanks, Fyre. And thanks for the enchantment. Who knows what would've happened if you weren't here. That thing didn't get you, did it?"

"Oh, no problem! I am happy to do what I can to help! I got scuffed somewhat, but I'll be okay." she smiles at him, and
she turns to see Lavin in such a morose state. Driven with compassion, Fyregem quietly goes to Lavin and hugs her.
She can only imagine the pain that the dear dragon was suffering through. And soon, tears trail down the dryad's cheeks as well.

(at least to be somewhat story accuarate, Artheus is not going to participate in a while, given that absurdly powerful Deus ex Machine i bringed out there to justify why he isnt dead already

*Jumps out of the portal*
"That... was not the way home. But it is pretty wierd down there. Almost like as if it's a void of some kind."

[Wither walks over the portal. He wore a serious and determined face.]

[He holds his hand up to the portal. He closes his eyes...]

[He thought to himself.]

[Loot Portal, I don't know if you can hear me, or if I'm just some insane idiot, but I need a shield. To be able to protect these guys. Who knows what could happen...]

(The light purple text is what I'll use to signal my character speaking in his mind. It's up to you how you react to it.)

(OK so I won't mention it in gameplay unless I decide to bring in someone that can read minds.)

I have only one question, W H Y?, as far as i know, there is nothing thet we did to you, neither did you to us Lavin
LOOT PORTAL 3/4
*i have been lurking around for like, two months and i saw yer profile, and its not like Lavin is like that, Lavin IS a somewhat representation of you, or at least, what you consider posting on the forum :/

(I didn't really intend for her to go this way.)
"It's not your fault. It's all mine, letting them waste their time and energy to keep a worthless dragon alive."

Back
Top Bottom