• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You see the Hive Mind, but it and it's servants seem to be attacking the ground..?

Maybe not. You see a shape in the grass, but it's hard to make out because it's camouflaged. Try to not step on it, this could be a Sackperson.

The camouflaged figure is using a familiar wind gun to get objects to hit its summons.

It runs close to Murph, and he can see that it's me Borealis, but I've stickered my hair and armors purple.

"what I'm about to do will be very exhausting."
Def shoots a blast of electricity that arcs between all of the hive mind's summons, they all seem to survive it, but once it hits the last one a blast is shot at the hive mind from every one of the summons it hit, killing them in the process. Def falls down from exhaustion.

I quickly enter my Popit and fix my hair and armor to how it was before, then set down a pile of spiked balls, and use the Pumpinator to send them flying at the Hive Mind.

*Quickly running over and immediately seeing the Hive Mind, he opens portals that send out beams directly at it.*

(lemme know if I start getting a little OP, I don't RP much.)

(Well it seems I'm the only one who actually gives a :red: about not being op here, sure most don't play op, but long as you're not taking it as far as @Animus Viral whenever we're doing something big you'll be fine with me. (I don't consider this thing too big.))

I have an idea with Emitters, but it wouldn't work as of right now because I can't just change to Create Mode like in Craftworld.

I finish watching 'History of the Entire World, I guess' and look up to see almost everyone is gone. "Where is everyone?"

Excuse me what?
(Boreal is didn't say that out loud silly. It would've been in quotation marks if it was. Either way, when playing your own LittleBIGPlanet levels you have an option in the pause menu to Change to Create Mode, and it's literally that. You restart the level in creative mode and build more contraptions in it. Emitters are mechanical LBP objects that make stuff appear out of nowhere and/or go flying at other stuff at the same time)
"In the corruption, I think"
That's in response to Bubby's question since Lavin stayed at base.
"Ah." I nod. It seems the Tipsy debuff has worn off now.

Back
Top Bottom