• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"You couldn't settle for subtlety, could you?"

Meanwhile the other Senatsu has been aether phyrexianized. Halt knows what I am talking about when I say that, since glistening oil. And would know who would be responsible.

Murphmario

Retinazer
"No. It's just that I used too many fire attacks."
*Starts to head back to where Senatsu was*
"By the way, I found some strange spores along the way here. Any clue as to what they might be?"

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Pacification spores. Breath them in, then you'll be put into a trance, while the actual plant drains you of whatever fluids you have for nutrients."

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Probably. The effects aren't indefinite. However, since the spores are usually found near the plant, it basically constantly renews the effect."

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Uh... That's not me."

The other Senatsu has become aether phyrexianized. In other words, she has now become one of Velika's Duplicants.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(I have fun with Velika's power of creation. Even when it is out of control, in a way. Glistening oil is utterly useful.)

"Well, whatever it is, it just seems... Uh..."

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Well, courier of the message, you have some explaining to do, especially the part where you tell me why you are allied with those who have massacred my members."

Top Bottom