Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...great..."
*Now not looking forward with the task he has to do... he looks around to try and find the hatchling... shouldn't be too hard, right?*
((Spoilers: It will be 12/10 on the difficulty scale most likely.))

Chen *sees Murph's wings* "I recommend you don't try flying. I don't want to see you break your legs"
Fonaris "I wonder if charcoal is edible..."
Ganransu "Don't try it"

*...it took him a few minutes to realize... there are tracks the lil' dragon left behind.*
"How did I..."
*No time to finish that thought, he follows the tracks to the hiding spot of the hatchling. Hopefully he can comfort it the same way as he did petting...*

"I do want to try at some point though. And now that you mentioned my legs, they feel really weird with the ends of them being permanently bent back."

Ganransu "Ok, I have to admit that is kinda weird"
Fonaris *grinning maniacally* "I want to make more explosions"
Chen "How about no"

(The hatchling's a wyvern actually. Still a draconic species but not quite the same. (Wyverns are the ones with forelimbs also being wings.))
The hatchling still had the doll, it didn't resist, assuming Jeutite tried to pick it up.

"I'd have to personally throw you out of the forest from the sky if you think it is funny." Trebonth growled at whatever Fonaris was (not catching the name yet.)

Fonaris "I'm a lantern based weapon if that's what you're wondering and my name's Fonaris. I didn't mean for the explosion to be loud or destructive, it's just my weapon nature"
Chen "That explosion was still loud and destructive, though"

*Fonaris just shrugs while Chen and Ganransu are worried the lantern will make another explosion*
Chen *worried* "How about you don't make more explosions"
Fonaris *disappointed tone* "Fine"

The hatchling was still a bit scared because of the explosion, but at least it now came out of hiding on its own.
(Unless it was already taken out of there.)

Back
Top Bottom