• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...I'm going mining again for resources and health. You all have fun with the strangers!"
*Heads into the cave that in the mountain because all Terraria mountains have caves*

((I have to go somewhere, so gotta go for now.))

*there is only Artheus sitting with a towel covering him, and seems to be . . . speaking?
[doublepost=1544651260,1544651193][/doublepost]For The last TIme, why did you come here
WHO ARE YOU TO GIVE ME ORDERS-DERS
Come on, it will be better for yo- you

I wont let you away from my spell until you speak
HA, as if that would have any efect, i am an IMORTAL, you broke my form, and?, i will come back, and that pesky foe wont interfer this time
Stop being a jerk, and talk already!
NO! *groans* YOU *screams in pain* ARRGHH i WILL DES--GRAAAA
You will talk now?

*Artheus is sit, and it seems to be making meditation, however, the voices come out of him, as if he was speaking, but, one voice was from the monster, and the other. . . from a girl??

*suddenly, all voices stop, and Artheus gets on his feet
I see now, Well, i am hungry, there is any food?
*he seems to be alright
Hmph, so Lavin seems to have nightmares huh? *laughs* ah, i remember when i had those

Of course everything is alright!, what do you mean *winks*, here the only in bad state is Lavin, wonder if we must awake her
[doublepost=1544651919,1544651828][/doublepost](what do you mean?, to the nightmares?, well, he saw Lavin sleeping badly, and made a joke)

*srry there, and yes, i thinked that if he said he was hungry, it would note that he was saying that to the group, guess i dint think too much about it, i am multitasking right now

Back
Top Bottom