1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Discussion in 'Forum Roleplay' started by AlphaEspeon, Dec 10, 2018.

?

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

Poll closed Feb 1, 2019.
  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NO!!!!!!!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What is a chicken nugget wand?

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. Defure

Defure Golem

Lavin doesn't seem to react to it at all.

2. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6 Skeletron Prime

LOOT PORTAL 2/4
    You are hell slow dont you?, come here over the portal!

3. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

*Jumps out of the portal*
    "That... was not the way home. But it is pretty wierd down there. Almost like as if it's a void of some kind."

4. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

You musnt have to enter the portal, just stand on its side and you will recieve the loot when there are enough pepole

5. Murphmario

Murphmario Retinazer

"Well I didn't know what it was. Just saying that there's like a... place, in there."

6. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

Of course, there must be a place wehere the loot is saved, however, it hasnt generated yet, we need more pepole to come
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2018 ---
    *what happened to @Wither Dracos , @AlphaEspeon and the others?

7. Defure

Defure Golem

Well, as for Lavin she's just crying seemingly without end.

8. Wither Dracos

Wither Dracos Eye of Cthulhu

[Wither walks over the portal. He wore a serious and determined face.]

[He holds his hand up to the portal. He closes his eyes...]

[He thought to himself.]

[Loot Portal, I don't know if you can hear me, or if I'm just some insane idiot, but I need a shield. To be able to protect these guys. Who knows what could happen...]

(The light purple text is what I'll use to signal my character speaking in his mind. It's up to you how you react to it.)

9. Defure

Defure Golem

(OK so I won't mention it in gameplay unless I decide to bring in someone that can read minds.)

10. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

I have only one question, W H Y?, as far as i know, there is nothing thet we did to you, neither did you to us Lavin
    LOOT PORTAL 3/4
    *i have been lurking around for like, two months and i saw yer profile, and its not like Lavin is like that, Lavin IS a somewhat representation of you, or at least, what you consider posting on the forum :/

11. Defure

Defure Golem

(I didn't really intend for her to go this way.)
    "It's not your fault. It's all mine, letting them waste their time and energy to keep a worthless dragon alive."

12. (I don't think Lavin's worthless, I like her </3
    Oh btw I'll been gone for a few hours, I have church tonight. Just thought I'd let you all know!
    Also, I think @AlphaEspeon should get a spot on the Loot Portal rewards, I already have mines from the last one ^.^)

13. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

Worthless you say? Because you want to, if you wanted to you wold have frozen solid the monster, and dont lie to me, you have fainted because you wanted to, and . . . i didnt actually wanted to say it because i hoped you could realize . . ., Anyways, wil you come over to the portal or not, maybe it has something to you :D
    *ok, you are going now or its later?
    *heh, i am overthinking a roleplay, silly me :S, anyways, i always get FAR TOO MUCH into the things i am doing, i dunno if thats good or bad

14. (In a few minutes, but I'll be back around 8 or 9 pm. I'm helping give out food boxes :dryadhappy:)

15. Wither Dracos

Wither Dracos Eye of Cthulhu

[Wither looks back at Lavin.]

"Hey! You're not worthless! And even if you were, so what? We all have each other's backs, and we'll continue to have yours. Just, please. Don't be sad. We're here for you."

[He smiles gently.]

(Alright. See you later! I have no idea what to call you out-of-character, btw. XD)

16. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

emm, in hours, because i have clock of Venezuela, and its not the same as yours
    yes, i am Venezuelan, surprised,dont you?

17. (Oh! Well for me it's currently 3:10 pm. I'll be back in around 6ish hours. My name is Krysta. :dryadgrin:)

18. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

annotated

19. Defure

Defure Golem

(Hey, Spelukner, Lavin's not the one in my profile pic, there's an image of her on page 1.)
    "Guess I shouldn't drag this on."
    She goes over to the portal.

20. TheSpeluknerv3.6.5.8.6

then bye until tomorrow, bcuase here it is 4 pm sooooo, not gonna be here for when you come back
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 12, 2018 ---
    lurk morar kids, lurk moar .-.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2018 ---
    LOOT PORTAL 4/4
    GENERATING LOOT
    ARTHEUS: NEBULA ARCANUM
    WITHER: WARDING ANKH SHIELD
    MURPH: DAEDALUS STORMBOW
    LAVIN: YHARIM'S HEART
    ALL OF YOU OBTAIN 60 CALAMITAS BARS AND 10 PLATINUM

*YHARIM'S HEART its an item i wuld like into calamity, its a heart shaped gem that would increase greatly both your health and mana, like twice the gem that drops the Golem, but even if you are movin
    *Calamitas bars, well luminite-tier stuff

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 12, 2018 ---
    *its because the grat amounts of health and mana you can get in calamity mod, so there should be an item that helped with that