• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Wither raised one of his eyebrows. He was slightly suspicious, but didn't feel right about throwing claims.]

"If you say so. Anyways, I'm going to the Smithery to work on some more equipment. You coming with?"

"Oh, and also, Lavin is awake, but I'd just let her sleep. She needs to get her strength back."

Lavin seems to be having some twitching in her sleep, it's not bad, but it's probably best avoid her claws.

I dunno if . . .
*casts a spell in very low voice, no one notices him, but there is a purple glimmer in his eyes
(he is trying to see what is Lavin dreaming of [or nightmaring?],so if you mind to tell . . ., cause both i and him got no clue what is happening now)

(It's definitely a nightmare. Her gutting those few who care about her, she clearly doesn't want to, but she can't do anything about it, and if she tries to resist it, it'll just be more and more painful for them the more she resists, obviously from her point of view.)

Calm down please!, i was . . . emm. . . making a sword and i hammered my finger!,
*rapidley proceed to hurt his own finger and making it seem like it was the reason of the srceam

Lavin stops repeatedly gasping, and seems to be barely conscious, probably want to make sure she doesn't get back to proper sleep.

Hell, i must stop screaming for nothing, at this rate someone is going to have a heart attack!
[doublepost=1544654622,1544654354][/doublepost]Waht happened to @Wither Dracos ?
[doublepost=1544654678][/doublepost]*you can see clearly that Artheus has used his magic recently

[Wither burst through the door.]

"What happened?! I heard a scream!"

(Sorry for my inconsistent leaving. My phone has a problem with not giving me notifications most of the time....)

Back
Top Bottom