• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(You better not make a hideout or something in Credo Codspeace, for I am the builder of Credo Codspeace, and there is no place for that here, when the Vahki are everywhere in maintenance. It would interfere with my already established lore.)

Chen then begins to feel very tired. We've got them! Wait,wha- the bandit then ((who is an avian)) pulls a gun on the ocassus cultist. You lied to me! You said that no one would get hurt! Don't you DARE point that at me!
((they're just hiding in an alley))

*Gan hears the noises and Fonaris turns into his gauntlet form, in which Gan puts him on. Chen falls asleep in the middle of the alley and Ganransu runs up behind the cultist and swiftly punches him in the face*

She managed to kill one of the ocassus guys and ran off over THAT building ((he points at a building to the east.)) before they managed to hurt her any. was planning on putting a round in each of them anyway. Revenge for a crime a long time ago.

G "Oh god, Chen!" *he goes over to examine the darts in Chen's arm*
F "Aside from that, maybe we can help with this situation"

C "U-ugh...." *he's getting up, but the darts have gotten deep into his arm and he's bleeding heavily with Ganransu attempting to heal him"
F "Wait, Vanesska was also gonna be one too when that happened"

F "Well, what are you?"
G "Fonaris, isn't that a bit weird to say considering how you look with a pair of mechanical wings?"

Back
Top Bottom