• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I told you the peacekeeper frequency! we can also contact Van through it! also, those projects sound incredibly helpful. *hssssssssssssssss*

(Animus:
"jau'hn madden jau'hn madden aeiouaeiouaeiou brbrbrbrbrbrbr")

"Did not hear you come in. Fine. I'll contact them. I'll put it on 'speakerphone', or in other words, amplify the volume of the radio call so you can hear, and talk with the radio call with the Central Unit."

(The Central Unit contacted Murph as an intermediary between him and 'dax before Murph decided going to the walkie-talkie thingy, then you came in and said the peacekeeper frequency, so they are going on that frequency.)

((so, Coy , Van, And noble? if it isn't, then this is non-canon,)) Well, you've found peacekeeper radio.

Last edited:
(Probably, and the call is also heard on the Central Unit. It's like holding a phone to another phone.)

"Of course, Murph, while we wait for whoever is on there to respond, the Rainforest Project is making the Habitat. Because we have no ideas for any name, but that's not important. From what I seen of the blueprints, the twisted and interlocking form of the Habitat stands out from others. Its intricate design, accommodating human aspects and high density housing, is probably what you will be working on. In other words, you're going to be working on the frame, or skeleton, though do not be surprised if you aren't sent there. I don't have full control of everything, I allow autonomy in these projects."

Back
Top Bottom