• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Out of the tunnel, you see a wooded area. I mean, the wood and trees was scorched 200 years ago in terms of Fallout lore, but still there, ish. The track for the rail car doesn't seem to suffer the same scorched-ness. Perhaps it was built after the bombs dropped. And even so, it continues to stretch to wherever it leads.

Oddly enough, there is a brain bot at the end, at some sort of refueling station.
"Howdy there. Didn't expect someone to be in the next room."
I'd say Quest: The Outer World(no 's' to avoid confusion with the game Outer Worlds but I'm uncreative) but there are a few things with that, given the person who gives you this quest isn't the brain bot.

"...We're not in a room though?"
*Man, this place is weird. Wait, no, this entire world is weird. Still, wondering what all of this is about*

"Course not, course not. Terminology is different here than you are used to, isn't it? The tunnels that these railways lead to connect sectors together. Like how door ways connect rooms. Well, all but the east 'tunnel'. Was reduced to nothing when Aim. came back."

"Aimion. Aim for short. Rogue AI. They used to terrorize the Board of Directors in more ways than one, until the EPA's last visitor and my somewhat contributing maker, put Aimion down."

|insert find peeps|

(taking the scared opportunity and idc if no one is in a position to be found...… now I am going to watch the pink corruption ep 6)

"A while. And that's if you don't run into Navarro. Navarro is a military base filled with the Enclave. Their plasma and laser weapons would fry almost anyone who came close. And they have not very good opinions about 'muties'. But if you got to the Umbra Tribes, or maybe San Francisco, as long as you help out whatever the tribes need there, or just don't disturb the Shi in San Fran. too much, then you should be able to get to the beach just fine."

Back
Top Bottom