• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Institute is found on the East Coast, in the Commonwealth of Boston. Big MT research facility is near a devastated area known as the Divide(As mentioned by the Burned Man), which canonically has dust storms that can flay skin from flesh, which it is also shown in game as the Marked Men.)

*decides to get to work upon noticing the fact that her hair has gone down to her ankles and is a wild mess, so she spends a few hours braiding and clipping it with some spare hair clips she keeps so it isn't a giant mess*

((So in other words, somehow being lured to the tower is the best bet. Either that or somehow finding a magic mirror.))
*Realizing that it might be a while until I react San Francisco, I decide to head back*

Murphmario said:
((So in other words, somehow being lured to the tower is the best bet. Either that or somehow finding a magic mirror.))
*Realizing that it might be a while until I react San Francisco, I decide to head back*
(React San Francisco? We are making San Francisco now?

I am fully aware you meant reach.)

((No, we're making a reaction video to San Francisco.))
*Arrives back at where I was*
"Actually, walking there might take too long. Know of any other ways to get somewhere, especially across to another continent?"

"What, you want a plane? Not sure if the jet fuel for that is plentiful enough. Maybe other fuels, but they usually don't burn fast enough for that energy release to power a plane."

"Not exactly a plane, just something that will help me get back to where I was. Not to mention that I don't know how well I'd be able to fly a plane, considering my lack of fingers."

"Well, there probably would be some programs or something from before the devastation that could help with the steering of a plane. But, where exactly is 'where you was'[sic]."

"Sorry, we don't have every record of every post-nuclear holocaust settlement. Maybe in some time, we may find out where your settlement is."

"As far as we know, most of America has been devastated by nuclear warfare. We have not gotten communication with the rest of the other countries."
(Get working Bethesda on Fallout: Europe version, and get Obsidian back so they can work on it too.)

Back
Top Bottom