Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Insert metroid reference here.*

The two tanks discharge(If I'm not butchering my vocabulary) their substances into pipes, only for the tanks contents to fill up again with their substances.

(You probably need help operating it anyways, regardless of if you knew or not, because high Science skill checks in Fallout basically putting you in that situation, so, you have a bit of work to do there.)

(You probably need help operating it anyways, regardless of if you knew or not, because high Science skill checks in Fallout basically putting you in that situation, so, you have a bit of work to do there.)
((How would Murph even know how to operate one of these machines that require scientific knowledge to operate, considering he's not a scientist at all?))

(Same as Fallout: New Vegas: Dead Money. By getting someone else(In Dead Money's case, Christine Royce) to help. I have indirectly mentioned who could help with that, though, obviously, you overlooked that.)

One does not simply look for someone who knows how to operate a dimensional and universal position altering machine used to universe hop and such and with the specific coordinates of the calamity universe. You're going to have to be more specific with your search. Generalities kill. Broad topics result in massacres.

In exactly which area? I don't recall being able to find Dr. Mobius in Higgs Village just because you look for him in Higgs Village.

Back
Top Bottom