• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Usually playing new, or in my case, a game that I play years ago just when it was dying that was revived last year, can help you make OCs.)

*Alpha could see a plant growing out of the ground. It looks like a cake*

((Any possible way to get Murph back to the CA realm today?))
((Also, tempted to introduce a new character at the base.))

(Today is dependent on the information I give out, and how you retain that information. Since you have ignored a few key points of information quite a lot.)

Then the door opens then Katie, for all you could know, is there.
"Well, this is a surprise. Murph. I'd recognize that sword anywhere, unless I'm apparently talking to someone who looted that from him, but I don't think he'd let that go too easily. Well, not a deer, but a shark. Huh. I'd say I would be fazed, if it weren't for..."
She somewhat nods to the surroundings, referring to the entire EPA.

"Hey, so you managed to somehow travel to this realm too? At least it's nice to know that there's a familiar face around here..."

"It's where I basically live when not going anywhere to adventure. New Reno is close by, being the 'smallest big city' as they call it. Klamath is to the west... Redding to the north... Yeah, this is my world."

"Don't really know why you'd want to live in a place like this, but... uh... I need help getting back to the other world. And also with my fin, it's broken."

"Reason being I like to be busy in some way. Also, just hold still, especially if you don't like needles, have a stimpak(Which stimpaks are injected through a needle to heal for your context because of course we need context now.), and hopefully it helps. (Stimpaks so far canonically works on ghouls, dogs, and humans. I'd like to think they work for anyone who has blood as the main thing keeping them going.)"

Boom, stimpak. And like that, regenerates your health and heals your fin arm.

"Boy, am I glad they made millions of these things before the bomb dropped. Then again, some stimpaks have been made from other things before, so eh."

"[Sarcastic]The common way to express thanks is through gifts of money or equipment. [Neutral] Kidding. Besides solving gridlocks, I don't need anything right now. I'm fine with your thanks."

Back
Top Bottom