• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"They reappeared after a decade after the destruction of this place. I would continue, but that would strive towards Zayin and what is left of that Codspeace. Besides, fortunately, we are able to repair most of this place anyways."

"The AI that used to run this place, NEGIS, was damaged extensively. Their core is missing, but... Hmm, where is Burst? I'd think he'd follow."

"It's a CPU core. Not a bomb. And it's missing. Rebuild the structure of this place, I'm going to check on Burst, and see what's he doing." 'Zine' checks back on Burst.

He gets to the area Burst was, then waves to Burst. "Hello again, I am curious to what you are doing."

Anything you want to check for in the Ruins, Roxy/Gan, IDK, I'm kinda doing both IC and OOC?

*While working, she picks up any material that may be useful for repairing machines. Salvageable metal plates, screws, pretty much anything that's left over*

There are the wire that once powered NEGIS. They are lined with a black substance. The substance is not contagious, but holding it makes the parts holding it tingly, but it's not acidic. It's an excellent conductor.

*Puts it away to study for later, as she isn't sure if it may be important for something and she'd like to learn about its properties when she gets the chance*

(revive success.........?)
(Perhaps, also, I'm waving to Burst again to ask what would Burst be doing now.)
Ganransu said:
*Puts it away to study for later, as she isn't sure if it may be important for something and she'd like to learn about its properties when she gets the chance*
Besides the substance, there is also a tree in the middle of the base that is growing something that looks like slices of something.

(he would be doing *censored due to lack of care*...........also with times flying..........narrators appearing still have disaster?)

|watching everything|

Back
Top Bottom