Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Finally finishes ferrying the many parts to the base and walks up to Zine*
"Alright, got the whole thing disassembled and brought it here. Now then, what do we need to repair?"

"If that is what you say, then I'll give you the benefit of a doubt.

First is restoring power to this place. There is a source of power I know of. It's similar to molten metal, therefore we should be able to make something quite like a geothermal generator." Flipping through a book, he notes, "I suggest you don't touch the substance by any means. We are simply building above it. It can be built indoors, but this causes heat buildup and eventually fire. I can worry about the specifics, you just need to make a big enough case for it."

*Looks at the notes and seems intrigued by them, although she clearly understands how to put it together properly and nods*

(Rules are simple - create a character and role play! If you have multiple characters, please list in your signature so it is easy to see who has what characters)
(My character - Alpha - wannabe mage who cares about everyone and is very sensitive.)
(Link to OOC - OOC - Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC)
(Before you start, in the OOC thread please name your character)
(You don’t need to read any of this to join! Just make sure to abide by forum rules)
(Huge note - THIS IS NOT RANDOM FORUM FIGHTS! DO NOT MAKE ANY OP CHARACTERS)
(Placeholder post for undecided character limit)

*wakes up in a new world* Where am I? *starts looking around* I should find a weapon or something to defend myself with.

How do I join the rp?

*She's already working off of what she had seen and is already about halfway done. She seems to be doing some pretty good work too, as nothing about it is wrong so far*

True Killer of Worlds said:
How do I join the rp?
(Just no godmodding or bunnying.)

Ganransu said:
*Looks at the notes and seems intrigued by them, although she clearly understands how to put it together properly and nods*
"It's a general industrial research project originally designed for steam geysers. I just changed it to fit amalgamagma."
Looking at Stock.
"Ah I see, those two forces, I see, I see."

``Yep...........aint pretty.............its pretty unpredictable when crimson gains more power......for anger....thats predictable..........``

"Welp, amalgamagma sounds exactly like what it says on the tin. Fuses stuff together, and by stuff, probably anything, huh? Sounds more dangerous than erchius fuel"

Last edited:
"Got it. I'll be sure to avoid touching that stuff any day. Plus, it's magma, which is enough of a reason for me to avoid touching it in the first place"
*You can already notice she's completely finished what she'd been asked to build and it doesn't have any mistakes in terms of its make*

'Zine' walks to the area, constantly looking back at his book to make sure.
"Blue Flower Art: Skip."
'Zine 'seems to remove a portion of the ground, although the rest falls into the pool of the molten substance. The heat sealed underground bellows from the pool out into the atmosphere.
"Alright, well, let's move it into place now."

(i guess i shouldnt leave ya without a pic......

the stock.png
)

Back
Top Bottom