• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(In that case, you might as well super charge Gan's existing plant abilities to godmodding considering those abilities already exist and I really don't want more ways to open the door to godmodding.)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(And this is why I disagree with this, since I very much hate godmodding like at least one other person that I can name off the top of my brain.)

Mandrake167

Terrarian
((Frankly, just let the roleplay die. Do not revive it. Don't make something that fades out of existance and meaningness, rather, it's better to have this roleplay stay in your memories as a fond time of your lives.
I've said what I have for Cyprian, Xaniel, Kiro, and Hyatt's conclusions, however, I might make a more clear conclusion at some later point))

Ocram Execution

Spazmatism
(I'm in the middle of reviving it or letting it die..... just dont know what to do with a unknown amount of time skip except -insert picture from NT ooc- change this character -.- )

Ganransu

Terrarian
(yeah. I want to let this die, but at the same time, it's something that'll probably stick with me for the rest of my life)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(I'd probably share the same sentiment as Gan, considering how much time I've dedicated to this RP, being around from the second post of this RP, and what was the aftermath outside of the RP that it has caused.)

Ganransu

Terrarian
(As Animus has stated many times, maybe we'll move on to greener pastures somewhere else. There'll maybe be a successor to this, but for now, we have to move on)

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
(I'd say the only one other in TCF history that would compare to this would be Hysteria, but I haven't had much memories involving Hysteria, so unsure. Haven't been here since the beginning of TCF, so screw me in that regard. Although, I'd say it's the best one that existed after the social groups was removed, considering the time and posts that went into this RP.)

Top Bottom