• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The geothermal generator begins to whir as it covers the pool of amalgamagma.
"This is fine, for now, we connect it to the base. The base has batteries, some may be dusty, but I think it will save some power for use in case the generator fails, then we reconnect everything."

"Did you know most of the materials that make up this place are Hyperstone? Ironically for the name, it is an inert substance now. Although rumors and superstitions now say the material promotes growth." 'Zine' repairs the wiring of the base, taking parts from the pile from the robot.

"Yes, I'm aware of half-life. But I wouldn't consider it radioactive, by much. Still, that could hold up. Almost finished with rewiring it seems, just to check several things..."

"And we have restored power to the base. Fortunate for us. Now that we have that, it's time to rectify and learn about this place. Everything should be in place, and while I know several things from history, I'm simply wondering what happened to the rest of the inhabitants of this place."

"Considering the giant robot and the ruins, something either exploded, or they were forced to evacuate from an attack. Or both"

"No, I'm saying right now. They were forced to evacuate from this place, but then they resurfaced in actions a decade after. It doesn't seem to make sense about how they kept under the radar for all that time only to resurface a literal decade later."

"I dunno, they could've used a dimensional gate or something. I've seen it happen before, but by then, the beings that built them had died out"

"Well, it's abnormal either way. Moving from that topic, you know that your vehicle almost resembles BT? While I only have pictures that originated from NEGIS, they do have a resemblance."
(When you remember that Titanfall came into this RP be like)

"Hm? The mech I have? It must be a coincidence, it was originally a mech I used for carrying material around and exploring, but I repurposed it and attached weapons to it in order to get revenge on a certain someone that decided to piss me off"

Back
Top Bottom