• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Should I bring in the Chicken Nugget Wand

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Murphmario

Retinazer
((Yeah, since we'd probably change things a lot, we might as well start a new RP. I propose that we do this in possibly about half-a year or so, and make said RP on Discord since most of us are on there now.))

Mandrake167

Terrarian
Well, I personally doubt that this roleplay can compare with the immense amounts of lore in Sliver or the cohesiveness of the Island.

And if you're looking towards survivability, you need look no further than Lone Tree High.

It's a shame really how much standards have fallen.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"Pain, agony, regrets, and shadows of the past that never let you go." Someone spoke in a mysterious room, unable to be perceived in the darkness. They pull out a pocketwatch, winding it, before closing it again. "This is for my master, for he has a promise to fulfill."

Back at the ruins of the Base, a man stood, with a white attire with black and red ridged armor. He wore a white scarf with black ends, and a talisman with a mysterious eye symbol on it.
"Here we go again."
He pulls out Murph from the other world, draining the man's own energy as he pulls him out. Tampering with the helmet he wore, he reduced Murph back to his original form, and restoring his abilities, including the respawning. (@Murphmario, ping if you ever come back, I'm not having you stuck there)
"Light pulse, returns are limitless." Focusing, he unleashes a bright white beacon into the sky, lasting for a minute, before it concludes, resulting in the man collapsing for a bit.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
The man is able to rebuild some semblance to the base the ruins were. He then drags Murph back to the place where Medbay would have been and leaves him there, in case he returns later.

Animus Viral

Skeletron Prime
"That's odd, did not expect something to come after my beacon, if it did." The man muttered, before seemingly to listen to something else, then nods, then heads towards what was beamed down, which probably was a mech, considering pod.

Top Bottom