• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"That would be Asra Nox. I took up a bounty on her and got a tip-off from one of her goons after interrogating them, then tracked them down and fought them. I won and then arrested her, so she's not gonna be hurting anyone now"

"Ah, I recall that name, in several ways, the first being Noxesium, a rare red substance found in a certain planet, which most notably produced a suit able to withstand the heat of said planet. The second is about a cult. Third is an emulator for games."

"She was the leader of the ocassus cult. It's a bit of a shame I was forced to destroy the swansong though. That thing was a technological marvel"

"Only an arm, but even that is a marvel by itself. I've never been able to effectively use it, though. Despite its power, it's very hard to control my mech using it, although I made blueprints of it in case I needed to replicate it. However, the rest of the mech completely fell apart after I defeated it. Nothing else was salvageable"

"I actually have it on my ship. Let me head back up for a sec"
*She beams up and her mech disappears, then teleports back down with her mech holding the solus katana mech arm and gently carries it over to Zine*

"Hmm. Let's see." He observes it for a bit. "Hmm... Yes, a metal-cored sword with a cutting edge. Plasma or some other energy is wrapped around the core, held in place by an energy field. And can retract, to its claw like form. I'm not entirely familiar with technology like this though, so I can't understand the circuitry, but I can see how it works in general. The metal isn't something I know, but I know that Zayin would try to seize it if they knew... and if they were willing to probably start a war on Vesuva. They're privy on technology, but even so, I don't think they would be that overbearing."

"It's solarium, which can't be found on this kind of planet. The only places you can find the stuff is on planets that exhibit a lot of volcanic activity or are just superheated in general"

"Ah. Well, if you need to you can stay at the base. Really should find some name for it, even though the words 'the base' has become synonymous with it."

Back
Top Bottom