Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"How'd you get that? You're correct, but they haven't said their name."

"I thought it would be better to talk to you as my younger self, because I thought you’d be more comfortable." She says, leaning onto Murph.
"I would've been fine with your older self, but thanks for the consideration." Murph gets up. "So, why are you here anyways?"
"I thought I would see you."
"Ah. I heard from Beta about plans to turn me into a humanoid robot, and also about you being annoyed at me changing forms too much."
"Yeah, I was a little annoyed. Also, Beta filled me in. It sounds like a good idea."
"Honestly though, I'm sorta getting used to this. Also... uh... you missed a fight with the Moon Lord. That happened."

"Ah yes, I didn't want to relive that much. We are vulnerable in this state, it would be a shame if we were to be cut down by an otherworldly entity, wouldn't it?"

"Hmm. So they killed an otherworldly entity too? Interesting... Also, that was just a guess"
*She continues recording the events*
(Also, sorry, I misread that)

"You didn't answer my question."
He says as he fiddles with his device as it pulses slightly.

Fonaris stood a bit awkwardly behind Murph. "Uh, Murph?"
"Whoa, didn't expect you two to get here so quickly." Murph says jumping back.
"I'm here too and with Chen." Gan, hi there, says.

Fon basically said from seemingly nowhere. "Ok. So, I came up with the name for what happened to us. I'm just gonna call it Burst Form due to the rapid and sudden changes to us when we ended up absorbing all of that energy."

"This is probably going to be a while for this conversation, so unless you want to age all the way through history to the present, we might want to go."

"...I'm guessing you're talking about someone like one of the inhabitants instead of my journey. Alright. Any other clarifications, as in who exactly?"

"Actually, not right now. Finite uses means we can only do it so many times and I'd rather not break it because I want to see how it all started. I'll be in the garage, call me in if you need me"
*she heads there*

Jack: "Hey Roxy, anything I can help you wi-"
BT: "Jack, Commander Tate is requesting a council with the members of the base."
Jack: "Commander Tate wishes to see us."

Back
Top Bottom