• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I do work as a merc, but that's all. Don't think I'll sell myself out to the highest bidder, that's not the way I work"

"Twilight Sun participated in the ongoing war of two factions, corporations." Indifferent returned to say. "The Dark Hunters was an old traditional faction originating from Vesuva, and boy, they were ruthless." The casual voice said.

"I got something down south of here if this is north, but since I was doing other things at the time, I decided to find the source later and marked the general location. However, as you can see, I missed my mark by a very large margin"

She looked around for a moment. "It's hard to run through the city, too many streets, but I know one way. We need to go find Izzy, should be easy enough."

Oddly enough you get led to a cafe.

"Hey, Izzy."
"Hmm? What is it? The Island still treating you well?"
She has gray shoulder length hair. Her eyes are brown with bags beneath, showing fatigue. She dresses in a suit styled after the late 19th or early 20th century, along with a gray cravat secured with a button. She wears a gray jacket with a white collar and black trim above black slacks. She also wears a grey armband with the first letter of her name, "I", on it. And of course, since you know where this is going probably, she's drinking coffee.

"Who is this, Moslandiai?"
"Rin."
"You're not really giving much for me huh? *Sip* So, why exactly did you come here?"
"Because didn't you have something to do with the south?"
"I delivered those gifts because those two told me to."

*Rin is either shy or trying to keep a low profile considering most of his body, save for his face, is covered by his cloak, and even then, he has a small face mask up to cover up his nose and mouth*

Back
Top Bottom