Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Well, he wants to go there. That's the only thing that was down there."
"He wants to go to the base? Really? It might have been a while since I've been there, but I already heard of the explosions. You really couldn't not hear if you're in Zayin. Lockdown was called immediately after that."

"Yes. It destroyed the south. Thankfully for me, it happened after I left. But I recall... Somewhat that it was a few days after I left. Stayed a bit more, then I would have been gone. Perhaps that would have been for the best. But it's not now. *Sip* Anyways, that place was demolished, to the point where even we could hear it from here. Shame, I deliver the gifts to them from those two a few days before."

"Don't you just walk out and that's that?"
"They want a specific exit."
"...You're not making this easy on me. Alright, what exit do you supposedly want?"

"Alright... You know I just said it's blown up. What exactly is making you take this much effort just to get there?" She begins walking to a corridor of this place.

"I picked up a big surge of energy on a mission, so I marked the general area since I didn't really have the time to go there"

"Well, I just thought it'd be interesting considering it was some sort of beacon and showed up on a bunch of different radars"

"How do you know it was a beacon exactly, and not some wayward geyser? I'd rather know things straight before deciding to jump into things."

"Before we came here, the original company we came from unleashed a beam of light. We were there initially, but not at the end of it. It wasn't to make a beacon, it was to spread a power. Of course, we don't have the full story, only miss Phoenix would know the full story, or her descendants."

Back
Top Bottom