• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I see. Although it is a different story for Vesuva, it's similar enough, I believe. However, I'd argue humanity hasn't hit the lowest point they could have. In this world, there are quite a bit of humans."

"No, universe wide humans are considered endangered due to the majority of them still staying on Earth. To be honest, it was somewhat foolish to stay in one place"

"Some habitats wouldn't suit them to the same extents as one place, although I see your point, they are able to survive in a myriad of climates and situations."

"A delicate balance. Actually, the last part reminds me about Codspeace's remnants, although, I believe it would be for a different reason."

"It more or less reminds me of them because they are the opposite. Codspeace's Lavian era remnants don't cooperate with anyone, and cooperating with each other are... more likely, but touchy wording. They seem more insane than what should have been, but... Regrettably, we had to keep putting them down due to this."

"We are forced to execute them. Their hate for the new world they find themselves in knows no bounds, so they attempt to destroy anything they don't deem worthy or acceptable in their eyes. It's agitating, considering Codspeace is going to have to get ready to become independent again, but because of these remnants attacking them in such a newly rebuilt state that they require the assistance of others to defend themselves."

"I just used that word because I thought they were just as zealous and fanatical as a cult, not that they were one, although it seems they are a cult. Hmm. Intriguing. I'll leave Rin in your care, and I'll take my leave for now. I have some things to do involving Codspeace and those fanatics I mentioned earlier."

Back
Top Bottom