• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Au revoir!「Aura of Perpetual Night」." Othima and Senatsu are cloaked in physical shadow before fading out from the area.

"...Well, this has become something."

"There are more of those like Senatsu. Whatever afflicted them, it has already spread to others, and on that matter, seems like they hold some intelligence... to say the least."

*Rin looks at himself*
"Okay... Also, can anyone explain why my hands are in fire and when I decided to dress up like this? I don't remember putting this on"

"Well, you probably underwent what a friend of mine, Alpha, also underwent. Although it's probably on different circumstances, considering the result is more different than her's."

(-sigh-)
Olive is probably where he was last.
(Same as yesterday. I'm gonna unwatch this for now, if anyone wants to interact with my characters just ping me and I'll come.)

"If you're saying to the Base, I can't do that for now. I need to inform Codspeace about them and formulate some plan to protect Codspeace from them. It might become fruitless, but it's better they have the information than ignorance."
"I probably have to process the rest of those correspondences at the office, but if you want to give me a call for some work, feel free to."

For the most part, Codspeace is made to be mechanical, with gray pipes and wired machines running throughout the area. Despite its bleak outlook, some plants were planted in certain areas of this place. However, they didn't exactly have enough time to grow large enough to a more happy state. Despite the attempts Velika has made towards rectifying Codspeace, this leaves certain areas where scum and villainy thrive, places where law enforcement simply do not have the resources to pursue and clean out while Codspeace still recovers from the aftermath of Novaya and Mirra's antics.

Back
Top Bottom