• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Announcing its presence with a shriek, shadow looming over the group, the beast arrived.]

[The beast was similar to the common vulture, but was all green, covered in black foliage, as if something invaded its body and took control of it...]

[With a loud shriek, the beast charged a green fireball in its mouth, but right before it shot it...]

*Woosh...

[A purple ball creature crashes into the creature, sending it far off course! It'll be back shortly, but there'll be time to prepare.]

[The purple...thing, landed on the ground, revealing a large, purple, anthropomorphic hedgehog, donning a short, black scarf, and some strange variant of the Hermes Boots. He spoke with a Male voice.]

"Are you guys ok?"

[He panted and coughed occasionally, holding one of his gloved hands over his chest.]

"Wait a minute! Is that guy ok?!"

[He points towards the dragon, lying unconscious.]

"
I think I can help him."

Ralsei Expression Sad.png
How can you help them exactly?

"Don't worry. This isn't my first time fixing up a dragon. But I'll need help with a healing spell. Do any of you know healing magic?"

I'm not sure I can, but I am going to sit next to Lune for a bit. I am feeling a bit tired as well. This day has been very eventful. *falls asleep on Lune's shoulder*
(SIDE NOTE - Alpha is around 6 years old BTW)

"Ok, this is what I need you guys to do."

[He takes out a fruit-like object. It's insanely juicy, and just being in contact with the air makes it leak...]

"
Right after the fruit is crushed in its mouth, I need you two to focus your healing on both its forehead and his wings. Got it?"

Last edited:
(I'm just gonna pretend that the procedure went mostly well. :/)

"How in the?! That wasn't me!"

[He rushes over to Alpha, holding her up.]

"
She didn't get hit by that bird, did she?"

(Edit: I....actually don't know what Alpha is, so if I get anything wrong, sorry.)

Back
Top Bottom