• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the screen shows a map showing a patch of land meeting a patch of water. theres a ship brushed up against the shore marked as what you assume is a priority defense ally, along with 3 ships guarding it, and 3 groups of ground units guarding it
Nosako isint in the room, though.

"...frick."

I rush outside and look around, noticing what looks a red shooting star zooming towards the same cloud that Newton was looking at earlier.

"Dear Moon Lord, they're going to a cloud?"

The then notice that there's something coming from the cloud.

"Wait, what is that stuff coming from the cloud?"

I decide to fly up to the cloud as well.

"Well, while you do that, I'm going to Dreamspace. Maybe there's clues on the mask there."
*Heads off to where the staff is*

*Meanwhile, a certain pink puffball wakes up under a tree he was resting under, and immediatly notices the cloud. He looks at it, confused*

*Kirby runs to a random bush and looks inside it, finding a star-shaped object. He gets on it, and it starts flying him towards the cloud*

Noticing that a yellow shooting star has appeared, I pick up speed and continue flying there.

A figure lands on the cloud, smiling. Their red glow will keep them light in the dark.

>fly

The figure gets up from their kneeling position and brushes off their armor. They then start walking.

I land on top of one of the horns of the cloud.

The figure observes the larger figure that just landed one of the horn above them. Knowing who it is, they run away.

*Kirby lands lower down on the cloud, the star breaking apart and Kirby himself landing facefirst before getting up*
*Meanwhile I'm trying to summon a portal to Dreamspace. The mask is with me*

He notices a red glow moving about, and some liquified fire floating around.

The figure walks into a small cave, but to them it seems huge.

I look around and notice a red light.

"Aha..."

You see a feminine figure with long hair. You can't see any of their other details because they have your back turned to you, but their hair seems to be brushed throughly and mostly stationary.

Fever-Wyvern.jpg

Despite looking female, the figure has a strange, genderless voice. They turn around.

"Hello there, chum! Who might you be?"

They have the same Russian accent as Newton.

Recognizing the voices, I jump down, do a roll as I land, and move toward it.

Back
Top Bottom