• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Well then... Anyways... For now, I'm just going to leave for a moment. See you, "Interceptor." Maybe I'll explain that when I return...)

Slowly lessening in power, I continue.

"I left Bori unattended..."

I wake up, back in normal size.

Sneaking around in normal size, I look around the Jungle. ((He's looking for moths without me isn't he))

"Sure. After I had that feeling.... I don't want anything to happen to Bori, okay?"

I continue.

I crawl around under the now-large blanket and onto the pillow, escaping that suffocating place. I look around.

I take out my Soultaker and look around. No enemies seem to notice me. ((Are there any Calamity jungle enemies?))

((Edit: I read up on the wiki about the enemies that spawn in the Jungle. They're all post Golem.)

"Alright. I'll head back then, since there's some things I want to get done. You want to come with me Beta?"

((There are new jungle enemies in Calamity, but they only appear after Golem is defeated. I read that Plantera Bulbs and Life Fruit can rarely spawn before beating the Mech bosses though. Including on the surface; just don't break the former if it does spawn at the surface for obvious reasons.))

>fight

I jump down from the bed and go looking around base, entering the med bay curiously.

A golden, heart-shaped fruit catches my eye.

"But those can only grow after the mechanical monsters are killed..."

Shrugging, I cut the fruit free before realizing I haven't increased my max health at all because I usually don't acknowledge it.

"Crumbs... I can't even consume anyway though. I guess I'll give it to Murph."

I turn around and notice what I was looking for. ((It's a moth isn't it))

"Alright. I'm just going to go back to the base and check in on things. See ya!"
*Magic Mirrors me and Beta back to the base and goes to look for Bori*

You notice me, in my usual size, walking around the med bay curiously.

I look in my inventory because the Soultaker is a bit overkill. I remember I got a Staff of Regrowth and figure out how to hold in in my size. I then clumsily hit the moth 27 times. ((NEWTON WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LOOKING FOR MOTHS WITHOUT ME!!??))

She nods.
(I haven't actually decided why she's silent, but it isn't normal for her, not when spoken to, anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom