• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Well, ecxacly 15 mins form my last post, kinda accuarate)
Lets get started
He puts a hand on the hut, sensing for the enemies
He raises a hand,a sking you to teleport with him

Got a plan, it might as well see bad in the beginning, but trust me.

you both teleport to a cage with a red dragon in a corner in the hut (the hut is really big, like, 60 meters, it even has a second floor), the dragon is impressed by your aparition, ther are 10 more cages, some with up to 3 dragons, they look all hurt
You take those 10 in the corner, i see no guns, but they have knives, i will take the others, leave at least one alive, they might as well have more dragons hidden
he casts a defensive shield on you and teleports you behind the mans, and himself to the center of the hut, and silence is made.
the battle starts!

"Alright, let's get this done."
Lavin lights 5 of the guards (And herself) on fire, then tears out their throats, rips out 2 guards' throats, slices 2 of theirs throat and just rips the last one to bits, painfully.

the brains of most hunters are blown ecxept for two that were drunk and threatless
Oh, you ended?
He dosent even seems to have done anything, his powers are overwhelming
he absorbs the minds of the two that were left

Done, now we free the dragons and we go to another hut, were are other 10 dragons.
He frees the dragon and extends his hand for you to warp with him

You teleport to a hut, where you do the same thing, and free more dragons
but Artheus finds

Land . . .
the hut had Land's skeleton in a wall
he teleports you to the house, but he dosent comes with you.
You can feel as if he unelashed his entie powers in the other side of the planet

"I'm right here."
She's covered in so much blood that you might think she was red if it weren't for the clear signs it's blood and having seen her not covered in blood.

*Is not actually where the others are, as he left for the dungeon*
*Meanwhile, at the dungeon, a mysterious, cloaked stranger heads up to the top of the steps*
"Hmm... that's odd. No Old Man in sight, yet I still feel energy around this area..."
*The man suddenly looks at something.*
"...Perfect. The soul of Skeletron is still here. Yes, the first of many souls to add to my, collection..."
*Suddenly, the man opens up part of his cloak, and a bone gray mist appears. It floats around for a second before suddenly being sucked into said cloak. After the process is done, the man closes his cloak.*
"...Now that I've got the soul, I'm done here. Nothing more for me to..."
"...to what?"
*Murphmario A.K.A. me appears at the dungeon steps*
"Hmmph... that is... not important to you right now. Neither is my identity. But be careful, young one. There's no telling what will happen to you. Especially when I'm around. But for now... I must go..."
*The stranger runs off into the darkness of the night*
"...Huh. Interesting. Aw well, can't really ponder on what just happened for too long. I need to find a Muramasa!"
*Runs into the dungeon and begins to head down into the depths of it*

(I wonder what are the backstories about the others, Alpha simply was in the woods, Lavin was hurt, The hedgehog, Lune, and Artheus came out of nowhere, Murph and Bubby came out of a portal, and the dryad was somewhere. I wonder what they were doing at the time, what was their backstory, it isn't a needed question, but I would like to know)

(I have already hinted at Teridax's backstory via his actions and how he has answered questions, similarly, I will slowly reveal his backstory as well.)

*Murphmario suddenly appears at the house with a Muramasa and Cobalt Shield in his inventory*

((I guess I'll do the same thing, though I will say this: The Murphmario in Random Forum Fight: Infinity and the Murphmario in this are the exact same person.))

(I have already revealed the hunters having been involved in Lavin's backstory. (Of course there'd be dragon hunters, she's a dragon.))
And for what' happens now, Murphmario would with a high chance notice Lavin who is covered in a lot of blood and gore.

Back
Top Bottom