Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Then we just need to stop the bleeding, right?"

[He looks around on their head, looking for a cracked spot. He found it, surprisingly.]

"
There! Someone use a healing spell on exactly this spot!"

"This person just fell, hit their head, fell unconscious, and started bleeding. We just did something that could heal them, but we're just waiting to see if it works."

(Side note - anyone remember Alpha falling asleep on Lune's shoulder? Lune got up, and Alpha fell down.)

*Alpha's breathing regulates after the healing. Looks peaceful sleeping*

"How are you feeling, friend?. Fyregem kindly asks Lavin, as she gently pats the dragon's muzzle.

(Apologies for the late reply, I was busy drawing my character's reference sheet :dryadhappy:
Reply edited! I didn't see the newer posts until now. Whoopsies!)

Last edited:
"Hurts, but it's not bad. And who are you?"
Lavin tries to get up again, but falls down trying to do it.

(My character didn't see Alpha do that either.)

"Phew! That was close! Importance of healers, folks! *sigh*"

[An ear-splitting screech is heard. It seems the bird is coming back, and its angry.]

"
Dang, those two are still down. Anyone who's healthy, mind helping me take down this thing?"

(Oh, Lavin is a girl? My bad. o-o)

"*sigh* Dangit. They just have to rest. You, Lightner guy! Can you watch after them while the rest of us deal with this bird? Once it's gone, we'll have a lot more time to help them."

"
Might as well share this with you guys as well."

[He holds up a strange gem. It pulses a strange aura. The brains of everyone hurts briefly, but everyone becomes somehow aware of hidden knowledge...maybe?]

Back
Top Bottom