• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally, the two beings were fully visible!

upload_2019-3-16_23-25-41.png

Thartler lets out a small sigh. She knows that her abilities won't be a big help, despite hearing the fight. But since it was nearing them, she actually begun fiddling with the energy again. However, as she tries to get it concetrated, it somehow shatters out a window (and flung itself at the crystal thing).

"We should probably go deal with that..."
Juniper acknowledged Def's comment and mounted him, the two went outside.

Thartler then somehow, and by the curiosity, hovers out of the window carefully. Despite sound of scales brushing against the shard was unpleasant for... well, anyone, she finally got outside. - *Maybe I was revealed I am a girl, but it doesn't change the fact I can fight if necessary!* Her aura seems to... start appearing?

((Should I track the strength of Thartler by levels and moves or by usual numbers and moveset?))

Thartler then somehow, and by the curiosity, hovers out of the window carefully. Despite sound of scales brushing against the shard was unpleasant for... well, anyone, she finally got outside. - *Maybe I was revealed I am a girl, but it doesn't change the fact I can fight if necessary!* Her aura seems to... start appearing?

((Should I track the strength of Thartler by levels and moves or by usual numbers and moveset?))

(I usually place the most closest enemy/boss's strength next to the character for comparison)

(Like this! : Queen Bee < UltiSlayer < Skeletron)

((why not just the traditional way of tracking that thing in forum roleplays?))
"that... did not sound good. please. never. do that. ever again."
its taking every ounce of my existance to not be rude about it to you. ((avali are very sensitive to sound. Nosako is an avali.))

"Don't f***ing harm yourself.."

>attack Cyrogen

You notice vines entangled around my legs.

"No worries, I'm doing this on purpose."

I try to make the vines lift me into the air... And succeed!

((Eh, whatever, I'll go with level/moves learnt

Thartler: Level 9, Moves: Healing Wish(possible, although not controllable), Wish(possible, although not controllable), Psywave, Energy Ball(possible, although not controllable) ))

Def flies to some distance from Cryogen. The moment they're close enough Juniper fires at it, soon after followed by a blast of electricity from Def.

"Oh finally! Other people-"

*Proceeds to accidentally smack face-first into a tree*

UltiSlayer is out of the battle!

Cryogen has taken considerable amounts of damage!

Cryogen is proceeding to shoot ice shards everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom