• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"hey so if we're asking personal questions, i must ask: what was your universe like?"
((taking control of dart just this once))
"...your avali, right?"

"yea, thats the species i belong t-"
"and avali would kill for some good beats, right?"
"most, yea. some hate music. im not one of them, though. despite my... *ahem* other differences from the average avali."
"yea, you would f***ing love it there, then."
"why?"
"If you really want good music, all sorts of music comes from the Imagisphere. I even have a theme song of my own."

"Well, surely the Imagisphere isn't all music. Where I come from, it's mostly just shapes and beats. Catchy a** beats."

"I need to visit your home place once we get the element to go there some time."

I'm smiling.

"..."

I remain silent, looking away from Newton.

The Archmage looks around at the nearby people.

Then, he opens his mouth.

"Yo what's up my name's Permafrost! And I thank ya for savin' me from mah own house!"

"But 'cause mah house's gone nah, I'mma have to ask if I can crash at yours?"

"That thing was your house?"

I seem confused and disgusted.

"Oh well, NPC housing is thataway."

I point toward NPC housing.

I try again to create vines, this time making a dome around me with all sorts of flowers. I continue, making small towers made out of vines before mana stops flowing out of my body. I continue anyway, until noticing a strange orange glow. I crawl out of my little castle and observe the glow, recognizing the source as Amalgamagma.

"Oh no... I gotta tell Murph and Alpha!"

I dispel my castle of vines and use vines as a grappling hook to send me zooming into the kitchen though an opened window. I land under Murph's chair.

"Amalgamagma, 4 miles away!"

"It looks like a geyser. You know, those little things of hot water in the ground that sometimes spew out water? Imagine that but with Amalgamagma."

I look out from under the chair, up at Murph.

"What volcano? The one you barely escaped with Newton?"

You hear distant chuckling, it sounds like me and Newton.

Me and Newton both burst into all out laughter.

"HAHAHAAH I love that so much! Gets me every time!!!"

You also hear something like a YTP of... Something.

"If you really want good music, all sorts of music comes from the Imagisphere. I even have a theme song of my own."

"Well, surely the Imagisphere isn't all music. Where I come from, it's mostly just shapes and beats. Catchy a** beats."

"I need to visit your home place once we get the element to go there some time."

I'm smiling.

"..."

I remain silent, looking away from Newton.
((ha. ha. SANS would be so proud.))

You catch us watching this.

"Oh s***! Newton, we've been caught!"

"You think I care if I'm caught watching this hilarious stuff, Dart!?"

We continue watching the comedy movie that is literally LittleBIGPlanet 3 but screwed up.

Thartler still is frozen outside the base, although since the snow ceased to drop, she is slowly thawing. Slowly, but surely. Her thoughts were still working, though.

Back
Top Bottom