• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I shrug in an 'IDK' sense.

"..."

I seem embarrased, until something catches my eyes that both cracks me up (laughing) and draws my attention back to the video.

((I keep forgetting that Dart doesn't have a body because he's literally a magic, floating triangle.))

"Anyway, you two seem to be quite a... Pear."

I smile at my joke.

I blush.

I stomp right in front of Kirby, blocking him.

"Stop right there, you cute lil' glutton!"

I am eating an apple.

Somehow im at the ocean base. or not. depending on if this is happening at the ocean base
"Is pink guy about to eat all the food again? :red:! tell him to to buzz off! I dont have the luxury of being able to eat the same stuff that you guys can!" I yell down to blood-red-text person. ((im sorry, but really, i keep forgetting their names.))

Thartler finally thaws well enough to levitate again. She then floats back into the base. She has no idea though, where is her room, or if the base has one. So she went back to the medbay. There's still some icicles on where was the tail or the claws, though.

((I think the only ones who could still think about Thartler being a man are:
- Murphmario
- Kirby
- Alpha(?)
- Frisk(?)
- Bubby(?)
- Borealis(?)
Other than that, I think everyone else knows about her being just... well, there's no words.))

Thartler really tried to speak off what happened, but well, the language barrier still was a thing between her and humans. Although she was slightly sighing, as if something really weird happened.

*Still trying to get past Bubby and into the kitchen*

"So, could anyone tell me if we missed anything while we were gone?"
I kick him.

"Nice try puffball. But I'm the one who eats all the food when nobody's looking."

"Thartler's a girl."

I comment it casually.

"A giant ice monster/castle thingy attacked UltiSlayer and we killed it. Well, they did. I didn't do anything."

Another one appears in my hand as I conjure a Shadowflame barrier and walk away.

"Now, I'mma go try transfiguration."

Back
Top Bottom