Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
“Depends on the weapon and or warframe.”
((Damnit doctor your supposed to be looking into entech’s usage of prime equipment))
(If he finds out the weakness, then he can exploit that so we can easily destroy it, but that got us nothing, so going back)

"I wonder, anything about that pre-Orokin group? It would seem weird that they wouldn't have that technology, wouldn't it?"

(If he finds out the weakness, then he can exploit that so we can easily destroy it, but that got us nothing, so going back)

"I wonder, anything about that pre-Orokin group? It would seem weird that they wouldn't have that technology, wouldn't it?"
“Yes it was rather odd. I assumed they had been trying to make a fashion statement or something, but now that I think about it, they seemed to be... what’s the word for it? ‘Representing’ some group”

Mirra seems to be extremely fast one to begin chomping on berries. Albeit it didn't have too much strength, some of the juice splashed around from the attempts to get it into the smaller parts in order to eat these.
((Uh, @Animus Viral, do you mind responding with Nucleons?))
(Got it)
"Nu..." (How cute you are!)
“Yes it was rather odd. I assumed they had been trying to make a fashion statement or something, but now that I think about it, they seemed to be... what’s the word for it? ‘Representing’ some group”
"Any idea what this group is representing?"

The hatchling seemed to repeat that trait with some sort of... triumph? - (*Cul...cute!*) - It seems to be always learning something new. And it started to float, although still very unbalanced.

(I've got a feeling someone got something planned for Page 666. Not me though.)
"Nu... Nucleon...On...on..." (Fascinating, is it some innate power, or something else, don't mind me, just wondering to myself...)

((I know probably who... me, as in I'll be going to start a CoPKMN-alike RP, right?))

Although barely levitating, Mirra seems to be... starting to float just above the Atom. It seems to enjoy it, though.

*Makes sure to be able to catch her in case she falls.*

"Nu... Clee" (I wonder... Maybe... Where was that camp again, Atom?)

"Nu." (No idea.)

Of course, the floating still tired the hatchling so much, as she took a break on the Atom's back. She won't give the place on the fur anytime soon, it seems like.

“Whoever it is, they aren’t from this system.”
"Did they have some sort of symbol? Some type of defining feature?"
Of course, the floating still tired the hatchling so much, as she took a break on the Atom's back. She won't give the place on the fur anytime soon, it seems like.
"Nu...Clee..." (I guess I'll just sit here with you. Seems peaceful.)
"Bri." ([Sorry.])
"Umbre!" ([I know right!?])
"Nuclee." (Who dis?)

"Alright. But I'm going to help you fight whoever this guy is. You might not be able to do this alone, after all."

"B-"

Before he could answer, A beam of black light fell from the sky!

upload_2019-3-23_1-42-28.png

upload_2019-3-23_1-45-19.png

upload_2019-3-23_1-50-22.png

A̵̴̬̜̝͓̺͖̬̱̖̬̺̣̼͙͇̯̠ͤͪ͒̚F̴̢̡̖͓̲͇̲̙̹̝͓̜̟̹̦̙̳̱̝̞ͪ̓̒ͣ̓͒ͩ̇ͨͪ̒͒ͦ͘͡T̶̵̙̯̖̼͇͎̙̲̤͙̜̈́͊͑̍̈ͩ͢͝͞E̸͚͙͈̩͍̼̙̰̩͈͉͍͙̾̾̾̌͌̕͜͞͞ͅR̸̷̨̺̣͚͍̓̽̄͛͐ͤ͂̕ͅ ̾̌̒ͪͬͦͦ͒͟҉̣̱͕̯̣̥̰̭̜͔̟̥̙̦͓̻͜Ä̴̵̛͕̯̞̮̺̱̜́̋̆̏L̵̹̳̟̞̼̱͙͔̬̦͇̞̻̐̈ͥͬ̒͒͊̂̐̍ͮͯ̎ͯ͛̾ͥͭ̊̀͢ͅḼ̦̪̭̫̎̓ͫ̃̀͡ ͙͉̹͕̝̫͇͚͊ͮ̓̋͛̎̌ͩ͞ͅT̴̡͉̰̳̱͉̆̀̆̀́͡Ĥ̡̜̘̥̼̠̲̫̤̮̪̗̜̜̪͐͆͐͋̎͋͌̓ͣ̾͆ͧI͚̝̣̰̪͎̽͊̎ͧͬͣ̂̀͘͝͝͞ͅS̷̝͖͖̭̙͎͓͎̥̥̭͖̘̈̾ͨ̇͐̾ ̶̢̗͔̣̹̤̲̱̺̭̯͚̱̩͎̲͛ͦ̈ͨͫ̒Ť̷̘̬̦̥̲̹̣̝̖͖̞͇͓͔͓̤̿̈́ͥ̚̕͠ͅI̢̧ͦ̓̓̿̔ͮͦ͒ͮͭ͗͊ͬ̈͏͖͚̯̤͖̼M̢̭̘͙̞̬̯ͪ̽̏̔͗̌ͥͦ̏͘È̢̮̣͓͉̮̼͖̜̘̻̟̼̠͖̳̰͖̝̇͂̃ͬ̂̇ͦ̌̒̇̔ͤ̕ͅ.̶̬̱̳͈̩̜̥̹̣̖͔̝̮͉͎̋̆̍͋ͭͮͥ͐ͪ̇̓͜͡.̷̴̙͚̬͔̬̞̱͚̳̣̲̳̺ͤ̓̊̎͗͛̒̎̾͛.̶̟̰̰̤̘͖͕͓͉͚͍̼͓͔̪ͤͬͪ̎ͧ̀̀͑̽ͦͥ͠.̶̡͎͇̝͍͉̺̜̯̭̖͎͎ͣ̔͒͛̐͆́̚͜.̵̷̸̨̗̙͕͍̥͉̦̩̞͇̣͕̯͖ͣͨ̓ͭͨ̀

upload_2019-3-23_1-53-41.png

upload_2019-3-23_2-0-36.png

I̸̢̢̡̬̞͙̞̪̜̰̟̱͈͗ͦ̓͘ͅ'̇̿̍̏́̂̓ͩͯ̋̔̄́̾̍̑̌̈͛͠҉̪͍̼͔̳̳͙͕̦ͅV̛̛̄͂̐ͪ̊͑̔͛ͪ͗ͧ̐͛ͩ́҉̙̥̗̝͎̬͈͉̹͉̫̟̹Ȩ͈̼͚̻̟̼̟̘̞̟̰̱͍̝͓̇̐ͬͩͧ͗̐̅̈́́͐͌̇͘ ̧̖͈̩͒̇̋ͬ̂̆̅͂͒ͪ͗ͯ̎̈́ͭͧ̚͝͠͝F̄̊͗͑̄͆̐̓̽̓̋ͬ̚҉̡̛͕̟̣͍͟I̴̛͕͉̱̬͙̺̜̜͖͐̍̽̀̑̂̄ͤ́̚N̷͇̤͍̩̖̹͚̼̓̋ͤ̀͂̂ͣͥ̊̓ͩͤ͂̚͘͡͝A͑̊͒͆̐̓ͩ͜͏҉̮̩̹̥̰̣̼̖̩̙̹̲̥͕͔̥̟̘͟L̽́̽̍ͬ̏ͩ̇̾͌̌ͯ̃̈́ͨ̓̐̀҉̟̝̱͎̦̦͈̬͎L̸ͬͣͩ͂͋̃ͫ̏̇͆͆҉̸̣̳̠̲͝Ÿ̷̴̧̜̪̻̞̝́͐ͬ͠ ͣ̏̾̇̍̎͒͏̵̢̺͚̱̠̱̩̘̲͢F̨͍̝̱͎͖̲̲͉͇̯̜͍͕̥͈̱ͬ̾̇ͯ̽͑͐ͩͨ̊Ǫ͎̰̺͕͉̒ͮ̔̽̉̀̕͜͠U̶̧̧̗̩̱̮̭̱͉̯̭ͧ͛ͥ̈́̆ͨ̉ͬ̍ͭ͌̊̾̚͞͝ͅŇ̢̹͈̜͖̥͖͕͚̱̍͌̍ͫ̉͋͝D̸̵̷̰̝̹̗̘̯̻̻̱̪ͥͥͪ̌̐̚͠͡ ̷̴̢̼̯̦̯̯͈̼͉͎͓̤̲̞̝͓̥̈̎͑͋͛̑͗ͤͮ͗̿̏ͩ̊̈ͅỴ̸͍̻̗̭̦̼̞̲̲͖̜͔͙͉̗͖̞ͭ͆̆̽ͤͪ̇ͤ̽̕͜͠O̘͔͕̩̹͙̭̿̍ͫ͌̍ͫ̚͠͠Ư͇̲͓͓͕̤̻͈̲͑ͣ̉ͯ̿̽ͬͬ͊ͨ͌̂̚͢.̴̙̜̜̰̭̲͓͓͔͕͚̟̜̮̣͙͓̥̈́̌͗ͣ̆̓̊̽̊͋̀̚

(And I get Ninja'd)

Back
Top Bottom