• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Nucleon. Clee... NU?!?" (Eh, it happens, many have mistaken my brother with myself and vice versa. *hears Anti's attack that slams into Ulti* What was that?!?)

"Hmm... Did you by any chance hear about anything coming from them?"
(I swear if I hear about them talking what's for lunch, I will flip my table.)
“Yes. They said something about prime warframe parts. Oh and one of them asked the others when their union required lunch break was, to which nobody responded”

The imulsion goes closer to AntiSlayer.

"However, this Imulsion is genetically modified. Crimsonified. I control it, and it might just control you. Just might."

*Kirby notices Lavin*
"Poyo!"
*He runs over, wanting a look for himself*

*Notices the imulsion*
"What is that!?"
*Gets away from it as I continue running*

“...we should go check and see if the fezman has returned”
“Ok...” I seem disappointed
I walk back through the rift, with nosako following me
“Hey what’s up guys what’s going on right now I bet things are pretty peaceful right no-“

The Ichor-like parasite continues approaching AntiSlayer.

"It's G.M.I: Genetically Modified Imulsion. My own personal, mind controlled parasite. No worries, it's just to see if this 'AntiSlayer' boy can be infected by parasites."

AntiSlayer still proceeds to ignore the effort of everyone else and grabs UltiSlayer, and drags both him, and himself underground!

upload_2019-3-23_2-47-22.png

“I am not at all getting involved in this”
I walk into the base

:red: it here goes nothing FOR GROFIIIIIIIIIIIT!”
I run towards the hole, and jump down, Opticor in hand.

I slow my descent with my wings just enough so that the fall doesn’t :red:ing yeet my bones, and then point my Opticor at anti

Seems like Mirra also fell asleep too... and only recently have Bill and Frostcarrier returned, still talking about... or disputing about ways to treat pets.

Back
Top Bottom