• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's multiple. One leads through that hall you confronted my robot in, another leads into a kitchen of sorts, and another leads to yet another hall.

Some of the leaves in this trail have been trampled. It leads to kind of a discussion room. It's got all sorts of nice decorations, and even those beanie chairs. The chairs look like they've been recently used, but only one has leaves in it. There's another leaf trail that leads out; unlike the trail before and most of the other leaves, it's not trampled.

((I was sleeping when I got woken up by a thunderstorm.))

((Also I forgot to mention that the trail that leads out leads into a wall))

You notice a distortion, just like the one that hid the footsteps.

((Maybe because there wasn't actually anything to do for those characters?))

*Feels the distortion*
"I have a feeling there's a door here..."

You notice another trail. You also notice two pairs of footprints- Friend's shoe prints and a larger, more vine-like version of my footprints.

You overhear something.

"Listen, Girlfriend, I know an adventure and a battle against not one but two of those giant boss monsters is gonna be really exciting, but have you had time to think this through? For all we know, I could lose control of my own body!"

"Didn't you say this happened back on your first trip to Terraria with Bubby, when she tried to introduce you to fire magic and you got hypersensitive to all sorts of random things to the point that you looked like an overgrown Firewisp Dancer half the month?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever lose control of your body when you fought the Eye of Chuthulu and Skeletron at once?"

"No?"

"Be confident. You're not gonna lose control. I've faith we can do it!"

"Well of course it's dangerous. IT'S FIGHTING THE SIREN AND THE LEVIATHAN!"

I OMES at your presence.

"Did you just hear... EVERYTHING WE SAID!?"

"Yea he did. Well, Ta-Da, you have officially discovered what the secret thing between Me and Friend is."

"You told him!?"

"That its a secret thing. I didn't tell him what it was."

Back
Top Bottom