• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Worst case scenario, the character dies (Not my intent, even for the temporary), best case scenario, I don't know, I'll figure it out.))

"Well, that's your problem. You know more about this than I do, and besides, I still need to put all the stuff in the Med Bay."
*Goes to my room*
"Also I want to take a break. That too."
"Then I won't spare you the details.."
((Should I bring in a temporary character for that or get one of my permanent characters there?))
((nope. I don't think your characters would do well witnessing what I'm planning.))

*Suddenly, a bunch of people in shady outfits start moving lots of boxes to the Medical Bay*
"Good! The stuff has arrived! How much would that be?"
"35 Platinum, sir."
"It's a deal!"
*Forks over the money*

((Look, Def has witnessed his entire family dying, and I can bring in a temporary for the event, plus the temporary would probably sea it happen anyway.))

Urk... exploding thing's not good... Wait, where am I? Why do I feel weak again? This doesn't feel nice... what even happened? I couldn't speak anything, it was both awe and shock for me.

*Kirby notices movement from Mirra*
"Poyo!"
*He sounds happy that she's awake*

*Meanwhile I walk into the Med Bay and start unpacking stuff. It's the same stuff that was in the Med Bay before it was destroyed*

((Okay, so I want to say the siren and the leviathan have awoken, but I'm unsure if their summoning message is "The Siren has awoken!" or "The Siren and the Leviathan have awoken!"))

((Okay, so I want to say the siren and the leviathan have awoken, but I'm unsure if their summoning message is "The Siren has awoken!" or "The Siren and the Leviathan have awoken!"))

((Checked on YouTube, and apparently there might be no message. Weird.))
"Hey Alpha."
*Still working on moving stuff*

(Pretty sure the Siren awakes first, then later, after the Siren takes enough damage, the message The Leviathan has awoken would pop up then.)

((Checked on YouTube, and apparently there might be no message. Weird.))
"Hey Alpha."
*Still working on moving stuff*
((I'll go with that.))

You feel a heavy feeling, as if a boss has awoken, but there is no summoning message to affirm.

I take to the skies.

((Again, should I go with a temporary or pick out of my three already existing? Because I just want something to do.))

((Again, should I go with a temporary or pick out of my three already existing? Because I just want something to do.))

(Uh... Maybe you could do something with your characters that involves the other characters that aren't there with Murph and Bubby's characters?)

Back
Top Bottom