Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((Yeah. When are we doing that?))

*Still getting stuff done. Considering I'm a Terraria character, it's not taking all that long to put things in place*

((Well, guess we all could do it now?))

My head still pounds, i need to reflect for a bit outside... Are these strange events near too frequent? I can't honestly tell, but heree I am, outside, in the forest. Not sure why it feels refreshing, though.

((The kidnappers are still from Novaya Russia, though.))

I look toward the beach. I can already see the chaos of a battle going on.

You feel wave after wave of mana...

((Bubby, please tell me why you don't want me to get involved in that. And if you want to set up an event that's just for you, just say it instead of setting up an event and telling people not to participate without giving an actual proper reason.))

*Still cleaning up the mess that is the Med Bay. I'm doing quite a good job*

*Kirby is confused as to why Mirra ran off, and goes to see her*

((Bubby, please tell me why you don't want me to get involved in that. And if you want to set up an event that's just for you, just say it instead of setting up an event and telling people not to participate without giving an actual proper reason.))
((Well, I'm talking about you. Specifically you. For some reason, I think you'd rather participate in the other one. Plus, I'd expect your characters to try and stop what I wanna make happen. no I'm not telling you))

I overhear something...

"Friend, stop, it's already getting overboard!"

O.O

I magic mirror back to base

"North ocean! Everyone! NOW!"

((Bubby, he can participate in BOTH, I tell you. Not just the kidnapped event I'm making. The Siren/Leviathan one too!))

Halt was a bit surprised. Still Astrallified, he looked at the one who meant north ocean. - Wait, what? I don't know what happened with me, and now you're speaking that... where it is, anyway!? - He was truly... bamboozled.

Def was quite to being told to just go to places, so he flew to the north ocean, as requested.
Juniper had gone off after Mirra.
Lavin stayed at the base.

"I would, but I'm sorta busy with this right now..."
*Is about almost done with the cleanup*

*Kirby approaches Mirra*
"*What's wrong?*"

((Reminder that Kirby speaks in Poyo and not Pokemon or Dragon. Should be obvious though.))

Hmm, a pinky has gone after me- ACK! Not again, NOT the cages! Just why?

- &We've captured quite a few specimen there, Grigor II... you mean go back to Mocsow? With pleasure.&

___
Halt was barely following the bigger dragon, mostly because he was way slower. But he wasn't planning on giving up on getting informations. Even is he unconsciously spread the Astral Infection with his footsteps.

((&'s means Russian))

"Nope. I should be just about good now. I'm gonna recycle these boxes then head out with you."
*Grabs the boxes and starts to take them to wherever they recycle stuff at*

((Is Kirby captured?))

Ok. *currently has the effects of the cadence potion, being reduced enemy aggro and reduced shop prices*

((I'll edit in the effects later. EDIT - added the effects))

((Yes. Mirra, Juniper and Kirby are all captured.))

What these guns- ow... feeling sleepy... I might as well just go sleep...

__

Halt has finally arrived to the northern ocean, the path he travelled visible because of infection he was spreading somehow.

((Well, tranquilzer, then when everyone's sleeping, the captors drive into Mocsow, where they'll wake up.))

"*What!? Why are you capturing us!?*"
*Obviously, to the soldiers, Kirby just sounds like he's saying "Poyo" very angerly*

*Comes back*
"Alright, I'm ready. Let's go!"
*Starts running to the North Ocean*

Back
Top Bottom