• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The same material that the Cryostorage is made of?"

I seem confused.

Meanwhile, in the distance, the Amalgamation-Gordo-Tarr being formed in the Amalgamagma rises out of the hole, dripping all over the surface.
image.jpeg

"All hail, Emperor Amalgortarr..."

((And Rose's gender is revealed! He is a boy.))

I seem confused.

Meanwhile, in the distance, the Amalgamation-Gordo-Tarr being formed in the Amalgamagma rises out of the hole, dripping all over the surface.
View attachment 219857

((GASP))

(They remind me of Wyldestyle! (I think that's her name.))

I seem confused.

View attachment 219857

(Then he finds out about PULSE King Slime and get angry because it's like copyright.)
"And what do you think it's made out of?"
((GASP))

(Ya mean Lucy?)

((GASP))

((Because of the blue-pink stripe. Lucy Wyldestyle has a blue-pink stripe in her hair prior to the ending of Lego Movie 2))

I notice the mess I just made.

"Two seconds in, I hate it."

"Well, what is Murphrock going to say when I get to base and make a huge mess of myself there?"

I shrink myself while climbing out of the volcano, going to Friend's original size.

"Whatever. I hope this works."

I start walking to Base.

Def gets back to base after doing some live target testing of his you don't know what he's made. He seems unhurt.

"Well, what is Murphrock going to say when I get to base and make a huge mess of myself there?"

I shrink myself while climbing out of the volcano, going to Friend's original size.

"Whatever. I hope this works."

I start walking to Base.
(In no way will I worship or hail or whatever to him, that's only for Lord Borf, or Lord Helix.)
"Well, I'm going outside for a breath of fresh air, this place is already a roller coaster."

(In no way will I worship or hail or whatever to him, that's only for Lord Borf, or Lord Helix.)
"Well, I'm going outside for a breath of fresh air, this place is already a roller coaster."
((You don't need to because he's a slime.))

I leap down the mountain at high speeds, and then start to barrel quickly to base.

(Welp, couldn't find the 'metal' stuff that that person told me to find.)

(But atleast I found this!)

*Notices something that's going towards the base at a high speed*

(Wait...What's that?)

Back
Top Bottom