• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Has managed to leap out of the creature's attack onto the ground, and gets back up*
*Realizing his target, I shoot the creature with a Frostburn Arrow fired from a Platinum Bow.*

"WHAT IN THE MOTHER OF-!"

[Wither dodges out of the way of the rubble, firing off a couple arrows.]

"Everyone, scatter! Alpha, Lavin, get to safety! I'll try to figure out a plan!"

(Hey, would you guys mind if I were to be the "knowledge" guy? You know, explaining and displaying item info, debuffs, Boss HP, ect.? I still have the Infodex...)

DONT MESS ONTO THIS MORTAL!!
*the monster seemed like a lot of the spores melt together, however it didnt seem to act by himsel, but by somewhat type of mindcontrol

"Ah!!!"

The dryad swiftly assists the party with her magicks, buffing them with her blessing;
as she observes the strange creature, she finds its behavior quite odd. Unnatural.

"Wait. Something isn't right ... Wither, can you tell us anything about this beast?"

Lavin is doing nothing to try and stop the monster from attacking her.
"What point is there to keep me alive? I can't do anything to help any of you, just let it kill me."
(I did not intend for Lavin to essentially be a female version of me.)

"It's like it's made of those spore things....is it some sort of giant plant monster?"

[He thought for a moment. He was hit with an idea.]

"Hey, Fyregem, was it? You're a dryad, right? Are you able to enchant elements onto things?"

*YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE A PLAN TO BEAT ME!, DIE FOOLS!!
*a heavy hit from the beast sends Wither to fly away, however, he seems to be made of some type od mixture beween a jelly and the spores, the magick seems to hurt his form, but the mindcontrol seems to give him resistance

"I should be able to do so without any trouble. Are you okay?" she replies, after running to his side
and healing him from the sudden attack. They both dodge out of the way when it attempts another strike upon them.

*Artheus gets up
heh, i guess you came from afar to defeat me but you wont- EEEEEAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG
*The monster Takes Artheus from its leg, and throws it onto Lavin, then hurls a rock that Murph dodged barely, but broke his helmet

[Wither lands on the ground safely, taking a bit of time to recover.]

"Ok, Fyre. Can you enchant my Daybloom Pistol with Fire? Might as well see if this big hunk of junk is flammable!"

[He holds out his Pistol. It looks like a normal Flintlock pistol, but made of Wood and Tin, covered in Daybloom.]

*Wither became aware of something...

~ Plague Colossus ~

HP: llllllllllllllllllll

Fyregem closes her eyes with her hands clasped in prayer, as she speaks an encantation;
and soon enough, Wither's pistol is ablaze with a mighty arcane fire. During this time,
she had been swift to cast a protective barrier over them beforehand.

"Why do you even bother keep me alive when there's nothing in it for you?"
She starts to cry.

Back
Top Bottom