Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(I don't think Lavin's worthless, I like her </3
Oh btw I'll been gone for a few hours, I have church tonight. Just thought I'd let you all know!
Also, I think @AlphaEspeon should get a spot on the Loot Portal rewards, I already have mines from the last one ^.^)

Worthless you say? Because you want to, if you wanted to you wold have frozen solid the monster, and dont lie to me, you have fainted because you wanted to, and . . . i didnt actually wanted to say it because i hoped you could realize . . ., Anyways, wil you come over to the portal or not, maybe it has something to you :D
*ok, you are going now or its later?
*heh, i am overthinking a roleplay, silly me :S, anyways, i always get FAR TOO MUCH into the things i am doing, i dunno if thats good or bad

[Wither looks back at Lavin.]

"Hey! You're not worthless! And even if you were, so what? We all have each other's backs, and we'll continue to have yours. Just, please. Don't be sad. We're here for you."

[He smiles gently.]

(Alright. See you later! I have no idea what to call you out-of-character, btw. XD)

(Hey, Spelukner, Lavin's not the one in my profile pic, there's an image of her on page 1.)
"Guess I shouldn't drag this on."
She goes over to the portal.

then bye until tomorrow, bcuase here it is 4 pm sooooo, not gonna be here for when you come back
[doublepost=1544645703,1544645629][/doublepost]lurk morar kids, lurk moar .-.
[doublepost=1544646087][/doublepost]LOOT PORTAL 4/4
GENERATING LOOT
ARTHEUS: NEBULA ARCANUM
WITHER: WARDING ANKH SHIELD
MURPH: DAEDALUS STORMBOW
LAVIN: YHARIM'S HEART
ALL OF YOU OBTAIN 60 CALAMITAS BARS AND 10 PLATINUM

*YHARIM'S HEART its an item i wuld like into calamity, its a heart shaped gem that would increase greatly both your health and mana, like twice the gem that drops the Golem, but even if you are movin
*Calamitas bars, well luminite-tier stuff

[doublepost=1544646143][/doublepost]*its because the grat amounts of health and mana you can get in calamity mod, so there should be an item that helped with that

Lavin's money and bars just drop to the ground around her since she has nowhere to keep them, at least she managed to catch the heart.

[Wither looked upon his new shield. He smiled, equipping it sternly on his left arm.]

*Wither's Ankh Shield is sparkling...

*The symbol on the front of the Shield has changed...

[The symbol on the shield has changed into a white cross intertwined with with a crescent moon.]

"Well that's that! Hey, Lavin, you need help with that?"

[He walked over to help Lavin, putting his own items into his bag. However, he began hearing a strange voice in his head...four words rang over and over in his mind...]

[War Mode has begun.]

"Would have preferred a Terra Blade, but this will do I guess."
*Takes everything and prepares to go in
"Oh right. The creature destroyed the house. So, does anyone want to help rebuild it?"

Edit:
*Hears the voice too*
"...That doesn't sound good."

Heh, sorry Lavin, i guess i should have thinked on that, about the house, i would recommend using what we got to fight the god, because soon new monsters will spawn

"l can help build. Maybe we can build it at the base of that mountain over there?"

[He points towards a mountain in the distance.]

"Sounds good to me. I'll go get wood."
*Makes a Lead Axe using newly made crafting stations and begins chopping down trees*

Give me that (takes the heart and attaches a strong string to the heart and puts it aroun her neck), that should work fine, about the house, i picked up the wood so take a part and let start building!

"Actually, let's add some gray bricks to it as well. Would make it look a bit more nice."
*Starts smelting gray bricks*

((I initially typed Stone Brick. Must have confused Gray Bricks with their Minecraft counterpart.))

Back
Top Bottom