• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((well, it's not about that's its just that you take ages to respond to messages even when we tag you, and for a no-turn-based role-play, that is real impoo @Blue the Swordsman ))
[doublepost=1545888132,1545888112][/doublepost]Important*
((Alright, so let me remind you that I have to work and sleep, as well as go to school, yet I still managed to respond within 9 - 10 hours at most. I responded and it took days for the next post to come. And it wasn't even from you.))

((I think it's because of we are on this quite late, as for he was on the forums 5 hours ago))
Having the EMP done, are we ready to go, or you discovered something else?

Yeah, the EMP plagueshorter works like a force field. So you need to have it on you at all times while being in this wasteland.
(Going AFK)

*Suddenly walks into room where everyone is, with a Light's Bane, Muramasa, and Blade of Grass on my back*
"Hey everyone. Did I miss anything?"

((Pretty much yeah. Not so much not having time to check; more like wanting to play games like Super Smash Bros Ultimate and the SNES classic.))

(Basically Lavin and Artheus went to a dragon sanctuary and turns out Lavin has a position of power available there when she wants to take it.

"Well, that's certainly more interesting than what happened on my end. I went to the jungle to get materials for a Blade of Grass, killed a Queen Bee or two, and hoked in the Lihzahrd temple and raided it of it's traps. Pretty normal stuff if you ask me."

Back
Top Bottom